Good weekend of racing

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Saturday, I finally got to the finals in the no-box class at my home track. The other finalist and I decided to split our winnings ($400 each). Sunday I went to the local 1/8 mile track. A couple weeks ago at the same track I won their dash for cash which qualified me to run in their $1000 dash for cash run off they do once a year. Before they did the runoff they did a regular dash for cash which I runnered-up in (8.301 on 8.30) which netted me another $164. Didn't win the $1000 run off though. I decided to run in their Pro class and lost in the semi's (5th round). All in all I took in $600 this weekend on a $75 investment. Wish I could do that every weekend!

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats. Paying for your hobby is always nice. If you dont already have a practice tree you should consider getting one. I have the full size Porta Tree full. It is great to have and practice with through the winter and definitely helps keep your timing good.

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats. Paying for your hobby is always nice. If you dont already have a practice tree you should consider getting one. I have the full size Porta Tree full. It is great to have and practice with through the winter and definitely helps keep your timing good.

Don't have one but it is definitely on the list along with a new diff (mine is making a lot of noise) and headers, still on the stock manifolds.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back