GT500 heat extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
The dryer vent was temporary.

If you knew shit you would know how difficult it is to get a filter on the inlet of a turbo in one of those cars.

Hes not the fastest guy around or anything but he is not a ricer. Everything in that car is there to make it faster and he actually goes out to the track and races it and tries to get faster and faster, not some hard parking who builds a car to be pretty. He took a 90hp bastard engine that not even the Honda community respects and made over 300hp with a very small investment.Thats what you call real hot rodding and if you cant respect that then youre a .

i would hope he wasnt doing shit to be pretty because he would be failing miserably. as for real hot rodding, believe me i know my way around a car, but it will be a cold day in hell before ill settle for a dryer vent as an air intake. i would sooner take a fucking bus than be caught dead with a home depot intake. and im sure he is doing fine on his own without you leg humping him and sticking up for him whenever he is questioned. in my eyes, it kinda makes you a .

t254948_WhiteKnightAppearance.jpg

Last edited:

18psi

Banned
Reaction score
My god domestic guys can be painfully ignorant sometimes.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Go fuck yourself.
Its people like you that make the car world a shitty place and I hope you are brutally sodomized by farm animals.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Very serious, and I agree with him.

If its not made of billet with fake carbon fiber film on it then its "rice".
In my years of racing in the SCCA I cant tell you how many times Ive seen dryer duct use. But I guess those guys out there with purpose built race cars competitively racing while pinching pennies where they can so they can afford tires must just be "ricers".

Next time Im out there Ill tell them to stop spending money going fast and just make sure that their cars are as pretty as possible so that they will be respected on the internet by people who have never lapped a track.

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
Very serious, and I agree with him.

If its not made of billet with fake carbon fiber film on it then its "rice".
In my years of racing in the SCCA I cant tell you how many times Ive seen dryer duct use. But I guess those guys out there with purpose built race cars competitively racing while pinching pennies where they can so they can afford tires must just be "ricers".

Next time Im out there Ill tell them to stop spending money going fast and just make sure that their cars are as pretty as possible so that they will be respected on the internet by people who have never lapped a track.

Thread continues to deliver :thanks1:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
My god domestic guys can be painfully ignorant sometimes.

please point out the ignorance. the quote button is in the bottom right of the post...

Go fuck yourself.
Its people like you that make the car world a shitty place and I hope you are brutally sodomized by farm animals.

u mad?
waaambulance.gif

tumblr_lp2s8jA3bb1qi5gt7o1_500.gif

why are you all butthurt about someone not agreeing with you? did noone ever tell you that opinions vary? that sometimes people may not like exactly what you like and no matter what you say or do, you wont be able to change that?

fill this out and get back to me
Butthurtform.jpg

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
Okay so he can't afford a freaking $10 silicon coupler and a few bends of metal piping from siliconintakes but he can afford a turbo?

18psi

Banned
Reaction score
Just quote everything you said in this thread, also you're the one who went all steriotypical mullet man with the ricer accusations from the get go. The way hardcore domestic guys act towards imports is embarrassing to the group as a whole.

You sir have no real idea of what 'rice' even is. That word gets overused more than the recent explosion of the word "troll"

You are seriously an embarrassment to real car guys everywhere. (irishpwr46) in case its not clear enough for you

Okay so he can't afford a freaking $10 silicon coupler and a few bends of metal piping from siliconintakes but he can afford a turbo?

When you have a clutch slave less than an inch away from your turbo inlet it complicates things. I've seen many setups like that require a custom fabbed inlet tube to be made. Besides is it really doing any harm for the inlet to the turbo having a wall shape of the sort? If he was using it as charge pipe I would be on the other side of the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
Just quote everything you said in this thread, also you're the one who went all steriotypical mullet man with the ricer accusations from the get go. The way hardcore domestic guys act towards imports is embarrassing to the group as a whole.

You sir have no real idea of what 'rice' even is. That word gets overused more than the recent explosion of the word "troll"

Noun:A swamp grass (Oryza sativa) that is widely cultivated as a source of food, esp. in Asia.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Heres the story of 2 guys, one is a ricer one is not.

Guy 1: Finishes turbocharging his car and rigs up a temporary dry duct intake that functions perfectly so that they he start tuning his car himself. Takes it to the track and has lots of fun seeing his times drop.

Guy 2: Orders a Steeda intake and SCT tuner for a thousand dollars and waits for 3 weeks for them to arrive. In the meantime he masturbates to pictures of "pretty" engine bays and talks about how nasty fast his car will be with 10 more horsepower.

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
Heres the story of 2 guys, one is a ricer one is not.

Guy 1: Finishes turbocharging his car and rigs up a temporary dry duct intake that functions perfectly so that they he start tuning his car himself. Takes it to the track and has lots of fun seeing his times drop.

Guy 2: Orders a Steeda intake and SCT tuner for a thousand dollars and waits for 3 weeks for them to arrive. In the meantime he masturbates to pictures of "pretty" engine bays and talks about how nasty fast his car will be with 10 more horsepower.

Cool starry brah

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
I hope you get sodomized by farm animals too.

Thanks. For the record, my last car was a 95 maxima with a swapped VQ35 long block and intake, most of the work done myself except the install because I tore my trapezius. I guess I am not a ricer in your book. Awesome.

18psi

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, this is why when you say mustang guy peopel ask if they have a mullet and smoke winstons.

Honda owners can be just as bad, I swear civic and mustang owners are so much alike but polar opposites they could have the same parents.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously, this is why when you say mustang guy peopel ask if they have a mullet and smoke winstons.

Honda owners can be just as bad, I swear civic and mustang owners are so much alike but polar opposites they could have the same parents.

Pretty much.
They hate each other but have the exact same mentality.

Most Honda guys want to be slammed with 3 degrees of negative camber and most mustang guys want to have a chrome engine bay and 15" wide tires in the rear.

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score

wmcamaro5db.jpg

wmcamaro5db.jpg

18psi

Banned
Reaction score
Waits for irishpower to post more childish pictures from google image search.

Edit: looks like ampire beat him to it.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score

You are seriously an embarrassment to real car guys everywhere. (irishpwr46) in case its not clear enough for you

oh im sorry, i forgot how respectful the import crew has always been. as for stereotypical, what did i say besides calling a dryer duct intaked car a ricer?

When you have a clutch slave less than an inch away from your turbo inlet it complicates things. I've seen many setups like that require a custom fabbed inlet tube to be made. Besides is it really doing any harm for the inlet to the turbo having a wall shape of the sort? If he was using it as charge pipe I would be on the other side of the fence.

Heres the story of 3 guys, two are ricers one is not.

Guy 2: has built 4 cars from the ground up. has never cut corners, has never driven like an asshole after seeing the fast and the furious. has never tried drag racing with a child in the carseat in the rear. has never compromised his integrity as an enthusiast by using dryer dust as a temporary intake.

Guy 3: drives an american car but if any honda driver stops short, he would end up buried up the drivers ass to his knees because his nose was planted firmly in the drivers butthole.

7nTnr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back