Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

rayS197

Reaction score
From yesterday, here are a few pics and small videos of two recent builds from Aubrey. Need paint, body work or a full restoration. Let me know and Ill get you in contact with Aubrey. I just gave him parts off of a 2013 Challenger to be painted. Motorcycle parts etc.. he can do whatever you
want.

rayS197

Reaction score
He lives in Elizabeth City about 30 minutes out. Just Aubrey with no over head. We were good friends back in high school and about two years ago with Facebook we got back in touch with each other. Aubrey has been doing body and paint since he was 14. He has some talent no question about it. He is entertaining serious offers on the Cobra.
The Cobra took best in show @ the 2011 Wild Wheels event at the Virginia Beach Convention Center and the Nova has won a lot of events along the East Coast. More projects and pics to come.

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
it is difficult to give pricing without seeing the pieces. When you are ready, send me some pictures and I will email them to him and give you his cell number to discuss pricing.

rayS197

Reaction score
A small project from One Off Customs. Aubrey painted the Intake and shock tower covers on my Supervisors 2013 Challenger. You have to see it in the Sun for the Silver to pop. sweeett!!

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Hey, selling the stang unfortunately. It must go ASAP. If you know of anyone that may be interested, please spread the word. Trying to get 20k for it. Must be a local sale. Thanks guys!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back