Happy 4/20

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
So you choose to break the law, but others shouldn't. If you're saying it's wrong for you to choose to break the laws you break, then you are in the wrong as well. You are pointing your finger with a dirty hand. Gtfover it.

Apparently he missed my point....great way of putting it.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Another example today of someone wanting to decide for themselves which laws they should follow:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/terror...-criminal-code-is-not-the-holy-book-1.1251719

You already admitted to choosing which laws to follow, so STFU and get out of this thread.

Go start a thread in Politics with this bullshit. I smoke weed LEGALLY! Until the feds come to my door for hitting a joint in my garage, I will continue to do so as long as I please within my legal limits.

I'm a grown man, take care of my own responsibilities, and pay more than enough in taxes to reap the benefits.

If you enjoy partaking, used to enjoy partaking, like reminiscing about the old days, wanna check out some mellow music, and maybe see some pics of incredible weed/paraphernalia...this thread is for you.

Otherwise, GTFO!

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Here's my ever-growing collection. 8-perc bong, Magic Flight Launch Box, a little novelty bubbler my sister brought me from Jamaica, and an excellent pen vape from Steve (Sactown).

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I literally have the same bong. Same color, same slots in the perks.

I bought a 12 perk ash catcher for it and a domeless nail.

Holds plenty of ice.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
More info on the pen vape please?

It's an excellent vape, I'd highly recommend it! It's a G5, simplest and most effective vape I've ever used. The vapor does come on a bit hot, but I used the whip from my MFLB and that became a non-issue. Leagues above my MFLB.

I literally have the same bong. Same color, same slots in the perks.

I bought a 12 perk ash catcher for it and a domeless nail.

Holds plenty of ice.

This was my replacement after a friend got drunk and broke my first bong. It's definitely a great piece. Very sturdy and highly effective. Which nail did you get for it? As soon as I pick back up, I'm looking to get some goodies for it.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
"My choice is what I choose to do
And if I'm causing no harm
It shouldn't bother you
Your choice is who you choose to be
And if you're causing no harm
Then you're alright with me"

:bong:

I love working for myself and not worrying about the man.

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
^this!

Anybody into bath salts?

Bath salts are for pussies and cocains for prepubescent teens....real adult men do meth......breaking bad said so

But seriously
ygybupab.jpg
epa6e2a6.jpg

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
wth is that second picture of? I see some flower on the top of the cones but have no idea what it is.
Anyone here try ice hash? It's a form of concentrate that's 100% thc that you have to keep refrigerated. Can smoke it in a bong but need a hash tray so it doesn't go to waste.

Weed is legal in Wa and Colorado and tons of other states as long as you have a recommendation. I don't see what the arguing is about anyway. I used to smoke tons, but gave it up because I don't want to lose my medical licenses. Until the Feds give up I'm off the grass...but boy do I want some. There's some crazy high quality flower coming from SoCal these days, lol

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
wth is that second picture of? I see some flower on the top of the cones but have no idea what it is.
Anyone here try ice hash? It's a form of concentrate that's 100% thc that you have to keep refrigerated. Can smoke it in a bong but need a hash tray so it doesn't go to waste.

Weed is legal in Wa and Colorado and tons of other states as long as you have a recommendation. I don't see what the arguing is about anyway. I used to smoke tons, but gave it up because I don't want to lose my medical licenses. Until the Feds give up I'm off the grass...but boy do I want some. There's some crazy high quality flower coming from SoCal these days, lol

Its canoli ice cream cones my brother made when we were having a celebration before the wedding with close friends.

Only concentrates I'm familiar with is tincture, oil, butter, and wax. Love them all in their own way but nothing beats a spliff for me.

Last edited:

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
Those cones look delicious!

Eh I had a brainfart and couldn't remember what concentrate I was talking about. I was referring to amber glass. I had a buddy in SoCal who made his own, it was pretty pure and he kept it refrigerated. It kept its form at room temperature but when we smoked it, all it took was one hit and I was good. For the day, good. I averaged about 2.3grams a day of flower at that time. Good quality amber glass is seriously amazing lol.

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
Those cones look delicious!

Eh I had a brainfart and couldn't remember what concentrate I was talking about. I was referring to amber glass. I had a buddy in SoCal who made his own, it was pretty pure and he kept it refrigerated. It kept its form at room temperature but when we smoked it, all it took was one hit and I was good. For the day, good. I averaged about 2.3grams a day of flower at that time. Good quality amber glass is seriously amazing lol.

Yea I think wax is just a different form of glass or shatter...we use a vacuum pump to get all the extra shit out so its pure, but one nice dab and Ur set all day just like your saying. Does he do butane extraction to make it?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back