Happy 4/20

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score
adhd is bullshit, i have add and am a perfectly functioning productive citizen without the aid of medication. i learned to control it and have used it to my advantage as well as several co workers. plus medications for that has been shown to cause some extremely bad side effects which i feel seriously offset the condition being treated.

schizo i will admit needs medication but most meds only help and usually the person really cant be "normal" in society. there are the few rare exceptions but that also isn't depression like i stated above. not to mention lithium is some pretty gnarly shit to be putting in ones body.

also i'm not mad at all, i just think it's just really inappropriate to be bragging about using marijuana. that's the only purpose for this thread originally was for every to say "hey look i'm smoking pot too" so no i'm once again not mad at all.

Sorry that not everyone is as strong willed as you to overcome a medical diagnosis naturally. Congratulations.

Isn't there a "what are you drinking thread? " Why aren't you trolling that?

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry that not everyone is as strong willed as you to overcome a medical diagnosis naturally. Congratulations.

Isn't there a "what are you drinking thread? " Why aren't you trolling that?

i think everyone is, but when people are given the easy way, most people are lazy and are going to take that easy way out. just like overweight people and the lapband or similar surgical procedure. easy way out and nothing gets learned and they have the potential to gain all the weight back if they haven't learned to eat better. society is full of people not wanting to put in the effort but wanting all the good end result benefits.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
i have a beer here and there or maybe a hard drink. i really am not able to drink much as i work 3-5 days out of the week and i work 24hr shifts.

Just as you like to drink some people like to smoke. It really is that simple.

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score
i think everyone is, but when people are given the easy way, most people are lazy and are going to take that easy way out. just like overweight people and the lapband or similar surgical procedure. easy way out and nothing gets learned and they have the potential to gain all the weight back if they haven't learned to eat better. society is full of people not wanting to put in the effort but wanting all the good end result benefits.

Based on the way you reply to quotes, I think you should probably look into getting on that ADD medication.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Lets not be a hypocrite 06silverbullet. You've already admitted to using drugs(alcohol). Move along dear friend. To each there own.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Legality and personal bullshit aside $400 a month is a lot of money to spend on something that isn't really needed. That is just my opinion though.

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score
Legality and personal bullshit aside $400 a month is a lot of money to spend on something that isn't really needed. That is just my opinion though.

I spend a lot more than that on things I don't need....I.e. Mustang, guns, going out to eat, supplements, etc.

klaw

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know about the jurisdictions you guys are in but here it's really simple - smoking pot is against the current law. I'm not a big fan of individuals choosing which laws they think they should observe and which ones they shouldn't. If you don't like a law, go through the process to change it or move to a jurisdiction more in tune with the way you want to live.

For those of you who believe that smoking a joint in the privacy of your own home doesn't hurt anybody else - consider the cost on society of policing; the cost on landlords when their properties get turned into grow-ops etc. Do you really believe that pot dealers aren't also trying to expand their market - perhaps to others less equipped to only use "responsibly" and with product lines that aren't so "benign"?

Perhaps the current law isn't well thought out but while it's the law all responsible citizens should observe it much less publicly brag about flaunting it.

My 0.02...

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know about the jurisdictions you guys are in but here it's really simple - smoking pot is against the current law. I'm not a big fan of individuals choosing which laws they think they should observe and which ones they shouldn't. If you don't like a law, go through the process to change it or move to a jurisdiction more in tune with the way you want to live.

For those of you who believe that smoking a joint in the privacy of your own home doesn't hurt anybody else - consider the cost on society of policing; the cost on landlords when their properties get turned into grow-ops etc. Do you really believe that pot dealers aren't also trying to expand their market - perhaps to others less equipped to only use "responsibly" and with product lines that aren't so "benign"?

Perhaps the current law isn't well thought out but while it's the law all responsible citizens should observe it much less publicly brag about flaunting it.

My 0.02...

I sure hope you never break traffic laws, have cats on your car, etc.

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score

My 0.02...

If you drive even 1 mph over the speed limit your breaking the law, that law is pretty cut and dry, so do you ever drive faster than the posted speed limit.

klaw

forum member
Reaction score
I sure hope you never break traffic laws, have cats on your car, etc.

My car meets all the legal requirements here. As a general rule, I try to live within the traffic laws. I can't say that I've never broken a few inadvertently or otherwise but I don't make a habit of it either.

If everyone is going to decide for themselves which laws are important and which aren't where does the line get drawn? You might think it's OK to smoke pot even though it's illegal. Someone else might think it's OK to use heroin or beat their wife or molest kids. How is it that your particular illegal activity should be overlooked but theirs shouldn't? As a society we collectively decide where the current line is and right now (at least here), pot is on the illegal side.

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
My car meets all the legal requirements here. As a general rule, I try to live within the traffic laws. I can't say that I've never broken a few inadvertently or otherwise but I don't make a habit of it either.

If everyone is going to decide for themselves which laws are important and which aren't where does the line get drawn? You might think it's OK to smoke pot even though it's illegal. Someone else might think it's OK to use heroin or beat their wife or molest kids. How is it that your particular illegal activity should be overlooked but theirs shouldn't? As a society we collectively decide where the current line is and right now (at least here), pot is on the illegal side.

But its OK that you decide to break traffic laws....where do we draw the line

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

klaw

forum member
Reaction score
But its OK that you decide to break traffic laws....where do we draw the line

Where did I say it was OK when I choose to break the law? It's not.

Why do you think it's OK for you to choose to break the law?

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score

Because I'm not breaking the law....

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score

So you choose to break the law, but others shouldn't. If you're saying it's wrong for you to choose to break the laws you break, then you are in the wrong as well. You are pointing your finger with a dirty hand. Gtfover it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back