Happy 4/20

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Some of us can be responsible with our drug use.

Also, being open with it and educated on its use is the most powerful tool we smokers have in legalizing it. To consider it a taboo is exactly the problem.

exactly some, most are not. this is also not educating this is bragging about getting high on a day of the year that's no different from any other. i don't consider it taboo, i consider it childish as it's something high schoolers do, lame and a waste of money.

not to mention it's not safe, no drug/alcohol is safe. so everyones argument on that is ridiculous.

plus why do we need a thread on a car forum about doing drugs just makes everyone here look like stoners when they come here and see crap like this.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
exactly some, most are not. this is also not educating this is bragging about getting high on a day of the year that's no different from any other. i don't consider it taboo, i consider it childish as it's something high schoolers do, lame and a waste of money.

not to mention it's not safe, no drug/alcohol is safe. so everyones argument on that is ridiculous.

plus why do we need a thread on a car forum about doing drugs just makes everyone here look like stoners when they come here and see crap like this.

Pretty hasty generalizations on your part. I'm happy to educate people on the truths of cannabis, given the chance and the desire to learn. 4/20 IS different in that it's considered a socially accepted day (in certain areas, of course) to consume cannabis. Many music and art festivals take place on 4/20, where people can smoke openly without fear of reprimand. Just because you don't celebrate it doesn't mean the date itself isn't significant.

Enlighten me, what about cannabis isn't safe? People have consumed it, ayahuasca, and plenty of other naturally-occurring substances for thousands of years. When used properly, it provides therapy, both mental and physical, with absolutely no physical or psychological detriments. There is scientific research to back everything I'm saying.

Why can't we, as a group of like-minded individuals, share a common passion outside of Mustangs? This is an off-topic area, devoted specifically to that purpose. If you feel it besmirches the forum, then don't click on the link.

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score

Well said.

her name is ponie

forum member
Reaction score

90% of people who come on here are either googling something and this place pops up or they're looking for parts for sale. I seriously doubt any one is going to come into this thread where all of 6 (idk i really didn't pay attention) people admit to smoking some herb. Also my good friend I doubt many high schoolers have the funds to smoke an ounce a month lol. I'm taking 18 units, I work 42 hours a week and I've never gotten a DUI wrecked under the influence etc...I don't think I'm too irresponsible for consuming the amount of weed i do

Well said.

Should have just quoted Vince and added the "." instead.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty hasty generalizations on your part. I'm happy to educate people on the truths of cannabis, given the chance and the desire to learn. 4/20 IS different in that it's considered a socially accepted day (in certain areas, of course) to consume cannabis. Many music and art festivals take place on 4/20, where people can smoke openly without fear of reprimand. Just because you don't celebrate it doesn't mean the date itself isn't significant.

Enlighten me, what about cannabis isn't safe? People have consumed it, ayahuasca, and plenty of other naturally-occurring substances for thousands of years. When used properly, it provides therapy, both mental and physical, with absolutely no physical or psychological detriments. There is scientific research to back everything I'm saying.

Why can't we, as a group of like-minded individuals, share a common passion outside of Mustangs? This is an off-topic area, devoted specifically to that purpose. If you feel it besmirches the forum, then don't click on the link.

actually there are several negative psychological and physical side effects of marijuana to say there are none is a crock of shit, but since you smoke pot you must know everything about it like every other pot smoker on this planet. that tries to lecture me on why pot is perfectly fine to use.

ever heard of palpitations, anxiety, depression, paranoia, the list is somewhat long. so no it has plenty of negative side effects. also any smoke inhilation is toxic whether it be cigarettes, marijuana, wood, paper, ect.

and just because i don't click on it doesn't mean it doesn't make the forum look bad i guess i'm the only one that feels that way.

and seriously 4/20 is just another day in the year, there is nothing special about it other then an "extra" excuse for people to smoke marijuana

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
actually there are several negative psychological and physical side effects of marijuana to say there are none is a crock of shit, but since you smoke pot you must know everything about it like every other pot smoker on this planet. that tries to lecture me on why pot is perfectly fine to use.

ever heard of palpitations, anxiety, depression, paranoia, the list is somewhat long. so no it has plenty of negative side effects. also any smoke inhilation is toxic whether it be cigarettes, marijuana, wood, paper, ect.

and just because i don't click on it doesn't mean it doesn't make the forum look bad i guess i'm the only one that feels that way.

and seriously 4/20 is just another day in the year, there is nothing special about it other then an "extra" excuse for people to smoke marijuana

There is a HUGE difference between something causing those issues, and exacerbating those preexisting conditions. You don't like weed, so be it, but leave us who choose to use it alone to enjoy our discussion. Just because you don't agree with the principles or its use, does not mean that the forum, collectively, has to share and abide by your opinion. There's nothing special about any day of the year. It's what people do or celebrate on that day that gives it its meaning.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
There is a HUGE difference between something causing those issues, and exacerbating those preexisting conditions. You don't like weed, so be it, but leave us who choose to use it alone to enjoy our discussion. Just because you don't agree with the principles or its use, does not mean that the forum, collectively, has to share and abide by your opinion. There's nothing special about any day of the year. It's what people do or celebrate on that day that gives it its meaning.

um what seriously, it causes those in otherwise perfectly healthy people that don't have any medical history. oh wait so you're admitting in exacerbates problems with people with preexisting medical history. with that you admit that there are negative side effects of marijuana use. if it causes problems to get worse that's a side effect and a negative one at that.

1.) palpitations if you know what that is if not look up is something marijuana causes all on it's own, as well people with anxiety also get palpitations.

2.) people who have used marijuana without any preexisting psychological history have problems with marijuana and paranoia, anxiety ect.

so once again you have just proved the self MD high horse marijuana uses ride all day with the nose turned up to those that know marijuana isn't something people need or should use.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
It causes problems in the same way that aspirin can exacerbate heart problems. An isolated case does not speak for the drug itself, it speaks for the individual. I'm tapping out on this one, this is becoming an unnecessary pissing match. You won't change my opinions, nor will I change yours. Let's leave it at that.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
It causes problems in the same way that aspirin can exacerbate heart problems. An isolated case does not speak for the drug itself, it speaks for the individual. I'm tapping out on this one, this is becoming an unnecessary pissing match. You won't change my opinions, nor will I change yours. Let's leave it at that.

wait so taking a normal dosage of aspirin aprox 324mg causes heart problems. oh man i better stop giving aspirin to people have chest pain and heart attacks then, man i need to call medical directors, doctors, physicians, paramedics, nurses hell everyone about that. clearly you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Last edited:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Ok I will play.

So you are saying with your vast medical background, that smoking pot is bad. The side affects too numerous to list and the long term affects are unknown. As such is the standard position on the subject per the SG.

SO RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN,

Is pot more or less harmful in LARGE DOSES than asprin?

Tell the truth.

Major damage can be caused by asprin, only damage to the snacks will be done with a large dose of pot.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Ok I will play.

So you are saying with your vast medical background, that smoking pot is bad. The side affects too numerous to list and the long term affects are unknown. As such is the standard position on the subject per the SG.

SO RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN,

Is pot more or less harmful in LARGE DOSES than asprin?

Tell the truth.

Major damage can be caused by asprin, only damage to the snacks will be done with a large dose.

i have no problem admitting that yes most non prescription and presciption medications clearly have worse side effects. but would i take a medication that literally is going to keep me alive but if over taken could kill me yes. would i risk my liver to keep me heart in a healthier condition you bet your ass i would.

if you really wanted to throw a twist out there try throwing the brompton cocktail into play. course that was for people suffering from cancer, just like
marijuana use should be strictly for glaucoma and cancer patients.

an even better argument would be alcohol vs marijuana

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Hey pig and bullet do you guys drink alcohol?

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
So it has no effects on, nausea, appetite, pain, and headaches. Just to name a few. Most "modern medicine" has one positive effect, and a shit list of side effects that at best only have a 10 year research time of long term.

I am smart enough to see through the bullshit and get the bigger picture. Yes some things in the new mess are great, but so its historical medicine and treatments.

Is a man smoking each day to maintain a "normal" feeling any different that a patient on say Prosaic or one of the numerous other daily "stability" drugs?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back