Happy 4/20

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
So it has no effects on, nausea, appetite, pain, and headaches. Just to name a few. Most "modern medicine" has one positive effect, and a shit list of side effects that at best only have a 10 year research time of long term.

I am smart enough to see through the bullshit and get the bigger picture. Yes some things in the new mess are great, but so its historical medicine and treatments.

Is a man smoking each day to maintain a "normal" feeling any different that a patient on say Prosaic or one of the numerous other daily "stability" drugs?

yes but most modern medicine minus the unnecessary ones like sleep aids, depression ect keep people literally alive.

are you inciting that i lack the intelligence to understand that it's well known that marijuana use has less side effects then most medicines in the pharmacy.

because the true big picture is that fact that buying marijuana which a lot comes from mexico helps support the cartels which have killed thousands of people. that goes with the exception of home grown/medicinal marjiuana bought from clinics

my honest opinion of people with depression are that they are weak minded people. just like add/adhd it's frankly a load of crap we didn't have this issues years ago. it's people's lack of learning to overcome and instead letting themselves succumb to the world and eventually taking a pill through the miracles of science to cure every little ache and worry.

Last edited:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
my honest opinion of people with depression are that they are weak minded people. just like add/adhd it's frankly a load of crap we didn't have this issues years ago. it's people's lack of learning to overcome and instead letting themselves succumb to the world and eventually taking a pill through the miracles of science to cure every little ache and worry.

Yes with this statement you have shown your demons. You must have never known or seen how destructive these disorders are.

How many Phx drugs CAUSE the very issues you say are " a load of crap "

You sound shallow and simple. I'm am done trying to enlighten you. "It is impossible to fill a glass full of holes"

Nice stang btw.

Last edited:

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Yes with this statement you have shown your demons. You must have never known or seen how destructive these disorders are.

How many Phx drugs CAUSE the very issues you say are " a load of crap "

You sound shallow and simple. I'm am done trying to enlighten you. "It is impossible to fill a glass full of holes"

Nice stang btw.

i actually do quite well, i've had a very close family member commit suicide, i've had a family member od on oxy and die she abused it for years and it caught up with her. people don't need anti depressants they need to learn to fight through it someway somehow and learn to overcome. most people more then anything just need someone to talk to and share their hardships and just have an open ear and a closed mouth to just listen.

obviously not scientific but if you had a bad spell adn came out of it with out the use of drugs or with the use of drugs 1.) w/o drugs you'd feel better about yourself, 2.) you'd become a stronger person mentally. just like if you work on your own car you feel better and become more knowledgeable by working on it yourself.

i understand why you see me as shallow and for the most part a pile of shit, you're not the first you're not gonna be the last. i can honestly say those that have met me will tell you otherwise. i pretty selfless and am more than willing to help others.

i appreciate the compliment on my car :)

Wine has been shown to be "GOOD" for your health.

So how is drinking not consistent with a healthy diet?

i agree, they're also now saying that 1 beer a week iirc is now good for pregnant women. also it is very normal for children as young as 14 to have a glass of whine in italy with dinner. works the same as aspirin as it thins out the blood and dilates the blood vessels easing the load on the heart. although it's supossedly specific to red whines. most people who drink though dont just drink red whine it' beer act. i have several friends dieting so they don't drink at all. also in religion for some drinking of whine is customary as it represents the blood of christ.

sorry i see my typing is a bit sporadic in train of thought.

Last edited:

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score
i actually do quite well, i've had a very close family member commit suicide, i've had a family member od on oxy and die she abused it for years and it caught up with her. people don't need anti depressants they need to learn to fight through it someway somehow and learn to overcome. most people more then anything just need someone to talk to and share their hardships and just have an open ear and a closed mouth to just listen.

obviously not scientific but if you had a bad spell adn came out of it with out the use of drugs or with the use of drugs 1.) w/o drugs you'd feel better about yourself, 2.) you'd become a stronger person mentally. just like if you work on your own car you feel better and become more knowledgeable by working on it yourself.

i understand why you see me as shallow and for the most part a pile of shit, you're not the first you're not gonna be the last. i can honestly say those that have met me will tell you otherwise. i pretty selfless and am more than willing to help others.

i appreciate the compliment on my car :)

i agree, they're also now saying that 1 beer a week iirc is now good for pregnant women. also it is very normal for children as young as 14 to have a glass of whine in italy with dinner. works the same as aspirin as it thins out the blood and dilates the blood vessels easing the load on the heart. although it's supossedly specific to red whines. most people who drink though dont just drink red whine it' beer act. i have several friends dieting so they don't drink at all. also in religion for some drinking of whine is customary as it represents the blood of christ.

sorry i see my typing is a bit sporadic in train of thought.

What? Depression is a condition and can be serious. That reminds me of those poeple that don't call 9/11 when their child is dying, they just pray. Sometimes the right thing to do is get medical treatment.

Why are you hating so much? This forum is full of off topic subjects. Gun and politics for instance. You think someone looking for Mustang information specifically wants to read about guns and politics? Do you think guns and politics being on the forum is going to stop them from reading about Mustangs? Get real.

I don't even smoke, but I drink, and I will be the first to admit drinking is much worse.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
What? Depression is a condition and can be serious. That reminds me of those poeple that don't call 9/11 when their child is dying, they just pray. Sometimes the right thing to do is get medical treatment.

Why are you hating so much? This forum is full of off topic subjects. Gun and politics for instance. You think someone looking for Mustang information specifically wants to read about guns and politics? Do you think guns and politics being on the forum is going to stop them from reading about Mustangs? Get real.

I don't even smoke, but I drink, and I will be the first to admit drinking is much worse.

there's a very large and drastic difference between a child dying and praying it magically gets better vs depression and the "need" for medication. apples and oranges

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Bullet are you avoiding my question on purpose?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I don't consider something that grows in nature a drug...

We're all grown men here. If someone wants to do something to their own body that's much more safe than drinking or smoking cigs, why judge him? Shit. Why judge anyone for what they do to their body if it doesn't harm anyone else.

So, magic mushrooms aren't drugs? Mescaline is not a drug?

lilcrate

forum member
Reaction score
there's a very large and drastic difference between a child dying and praying it magically gets better vs depression and the "need" for medication. apples and oranges

That was an extreme example to get across the point. Here are more similar examples, schizophrenia, adhd, anxiety, etc. I guess people should just fight these conditions off.

I still don't get why you're mad.

Last edited:

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
adhd is bullshit, i have add and am a perfectly functioning productive citizen without the aid of medication. i learned to control it and have used it to my advantage as well as several co workers. plus medications for that has been shown to cause some extremely bad side effects which i feel seriously offset the condition being treated.

schizo i will admit needs medication but most meds only help and usually the person really cant be "normal" in society. there are the few rare exceptions but that also isn't depression like i stated above. not to mention lithium is some pretty gnarly shit to be putting in ones body.

also i'm not mad at all, i just think it's just really inappropriate to be bragging about using marijuana. that's the only purpose for this thread originally was for every to say "hey look i'm smoking pot too" so no i'm once again not mad at all.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back