Hey, vendors, lets see some BLACK FRIDAY specials - Mustang Style

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
What's up guys? I hope you had a safe, delicious Thanksgiving. You better be rested up, because our Black Friday sale is on! Today through Sunday, you'll save up to 40% on a hand-picked selection of some of our most popular Mustang parts. Click the pic below to take advantage of some of the best deals of the year!

Shopping for a Mustang enthusiast? We got you covered! Our Holiday Gift Guide will give you some good ideas, and our gift certificates will make them go crazy!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Was wondering when you guys would pop in!

Darn..no specials on Nitto's...grrr..

jsnyng

Reaction score
I really like American Muscle, but whoever picked their deals for today for the 2010-2011 section should be beaten. There's only one performance part on special, the gears, and I can buy those all day every day at at least 4 places locally for cheaper than their deal price. I don't want fake Brembo caliper covers or cheap Chinese HID's.

TheTeacher

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATE: The Black Friday Price is now on my web site so that you don't have to wait for Friday to order the upper or lower grilles.

I hear you and I'll be the first to support the site and it's members with this.

Well, I crunch some numbers and I should be able to give a discount on the Ford 2005-2009 Mustang GT/CS Hidden Fog Black Billet Grille that retails for $179.95. The price will also still have free shipping.
I will change the price on the web site just before Friday to $166 and that price will only be for the one day(Black Friday).

Ed

Ok, I bought one of these from you on black friday. Thanks for the good price, this is the grille I have been looking for so excited to see it on the car.

Bryan from San Antonio

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ok, I bought one of these from you on black friday. Thanks for the good price, this is the grille I have been looking for so excited to see it on the car.

Bryan from San Antonio

Thanks for your order, post up pictures once you have it installed. As you know already I got that shipped out quick and you'll have it in a few days.

Thanks
Ed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back