Hot Rod Cams - Best Price?

Zoso

Reaction score
Dino got it right. To my 08 4.6 I added the Ford Hot Rod cams and new Cam Phaser Bolts. The first tune was bad - with some effort after going to Mo's Speed Shop - Atlanta it got a lot better. Also added LT headers and high flow cats. True - Not much low end change but, in the higher rpm's the car does sing and pulls hard. I also like the choppy idle (I'm old) and get many compliments on the same. In the end it's what you like that matters. Just saying... Merry Christmas !

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
I know I am the new guy to the forum, but definitely not new to the Mustangs, but why the negative treatment of a new member?

He even apologized... Am I missing something here?

The attitude you have witnessed is nothing new to any of the automotive forums. Was that way before forums: when we had e-mail subscription lists.

A guy I used to love watching his replies: Gus Mahon (RIP) of the Dodge Shelby community. Would answer EVERY question, no matter how simple. Gus was always so inviting to the community.

07 Boss

Reaction score
ture
I know I am the new guy to the forum, but definitely not new to the Mustangs, but why the negative treatment of a new member?

He even apologized... Am I missing something here?

Negative treatment??? Well I did say he was acting like a 14 year old but that ended up being true so I'm not sure how the truth is negative treatment. All I did was lay out a better way for him to achieve what he wanted. But because it didn't jive with his narrative he felt attacked or offended. That's a typical snowflake response to differing opinions. If one does not agree, they are the enemy and attacking you. Trust me, if I wanted to be a total dick I could have told him he was stupid with no explanation. I could have told him he was ignorant for wanting to do cams without any supporting mods or thinking that his power levels would stay the same. Because I explained how his idea was not the right way to do it he got bent out of shape. That's on him, not me. That's his inability to cope.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back