How 'bout a group buy on...

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hellion turbos... if we could get the $ down, or get everything needed with kit (a/f, boost, manual boost adj, good ic, etc ) if we get say 10 or so buys...

any vendor up for it??

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
I'd be willing to talk to them, but I can assure you getting 10 people ready to order at once will be difficult.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
True... but I am positive that there are at least 10 people out there 'settling' for something else rather than what they really want...

FWIW I've NEVER heard of someone going SC from Turbo, but...
:poke: S/C to turbo 'bug' is beginning to run rampant!!

Ill see what/who/and how many I can drum up... well worth a shot.

hypothetically... what type of deal would 10 preapproved paying customers get? May as well get negotiations started; as I am sure we'll have a little time to tweak here and there (as well as not please everyone).

Please, get me some ball-park 'deal' out there to drum up some raised eyebrows.

PM me if you wish

Thanks for showing interest.

Chad

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So...

So... you dont like the way they ... SOUND:screw:

I am one that does enjoy the sound of other things; the radio, talk with speaker phone on and NOT have to yell or turn volume to max, have to repaeat my order or turn my car off at Sonic to order my Rt. 44, etc...

Some of us do not need a loud,obnoxious sounding car to make up for other, more quiet, issues.

Trust that your opinion was insignificant on this issue.:beer:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
So... you dont like the way they ... SOUND:screw:

Trust that your opinion was insignificant on this issue.:beer:
Not insignificant at all. I seriously can't stand the sound of the BOV and the whistling noise turbos make. It reminds me too much of all the fucking turbo fart-can ricers running around. I could never drive a car with that annoying noise.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Quite a few guys around here in the mustang club are going to turbos. A few guys including me are putting down bigger numbers on less boost

Back