How much did you paid to get your TS blower installed?

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I was just price shopping,for the non-intercooled KB that I have,I was quoted between 500 and 1800....for non intercooled....
now i know FO SHOOOOOO I'll be doing it myself LOL

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mine was free..... I would never pay for a SC/Turbo install. Do it yourself its easy

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Mine was free..... I would never pay for a SC/Turbo install. Do it yourself its easy
:thumb:I am.I rather pay that money and get the IC upgrade....I was just curious....never needed a price on that type of work....the only thing that bothers me is the wiring....splitting,soldering is no problem but...mixing up the wires....that's different:LMAO:The guy with the 500 price is the guy that does all Pauls(againstallods) work...and I've seen Paul's car.....:allhail:I'll deffinetly go there If I see that I can't do it myself.....

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just go buy all the right color wires that way you don't have any mix ups.. I don't know how the wiring is with the KB but get some shrink wrap, and some of that cheap plastic hose stuff to put the wires in, It will clean the engine bay up.

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Just go buy all the right color wires that way you don have any mix ups.. idk how the wiring is with the KB but get some shrink wrap, and some of that cheap plastic hose stuff to put the wires in, It will clean the engine bay up.
Thanks for the heads up.....o BTW pm sent

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've done 2 turbo installs and a KB install. S/C install is 100 times easier

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back