I want a 450-500 HP N/A Mod Motor

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gonna be building a shortblock to reach your goal one way or the other... why limit your later options when doing a build... :crazy:

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its like the difference between crank HP and rear wheel. They added 15% to the actaul amount of weight it drops to calculate that number lololol

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
hahahaha 40 rwlbs ftmfw! More proof that the internet is never wrong.

Sharp07GT... I am not tying to bust your chops. Companies rely on people believing their advertising BS.

It's like most supercharger kits. They almost always fluff the numbers and never tell you it was on an engine dyno, at -15 degees in a walk-in freezer at zero humidity, on a 2.25" pulley and 120 oct race fuel. Oh, and it was a fluke that happend on video once and they can't seem to duplicate it... LOL

spyder7724

Reaction score
their car must have had the optional lead rear seat. heck mine weighs like 12 lbs. or something and it was removed once then i realized it didn't weigh shit so it went back in along with the booster seats for my kids :) they are lightweight ABS
so if you really got to have an NA setup and want 500+hp then shell out $15-20k for a complete engine setup or install a $4500 blower and make more with better mileage and drivability.....WTF was I thinking when i built this thing anyway....oh yeah mine sounds nastier at the stop light.:thumb2:
MattD said it perfectly the car has to be setup correctly or else that 500hp is just wasted. honestly my car now isn't setup for the new engine combo so i've got more suspension work to do, tire testing etc. so it's back to work again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back