If you could start all over again with your Mustang ... what would you change?

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldn't have painted on the stripes, the rest I'm pleased with. still a work in progress! would have used a different painter on the car, but that's another story...

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
Would have gone with a gt and not a 6er... :(

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt change a thing about mine. I've only had it 15 months but the progression is exactly how I've wanted it to be. Cams the month after I got it and Boosted 7 months later.

Not get black and stay with 18s instead of 20s.

You dont say that! :stooges: I have to keep my power under wraps for the import guys! haha

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
- I would have bought a GT500 or 5.0

- I would have never spent soo much money on different exhaust setups

- I would not have gotten the Cervini Side Exhaust

- This is the most important one. I really regret purchasing a used supercharger from a member on here.

You can sell me the side exhaust and take my Stingers!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would have bought a v6 and dropped in a windsor with a dart block and sprayed the fuck out of it. I wouldn't have cost much more than the route I went.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nothing other then a different cylinder head and a TFS tunnel ram with dual dominators.

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing other then a different cylinder head and a TFS tunnel ram with dual dominators.

Thought you bought the heads you use because the next ones were like 5k more expensive? that's some coin there.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, that is the Boss 9 heads.

TFS makes an A460 head and a nice, high rpm/low profile tunnel ram that would have been worth another 150 hp vs what I have now.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I should of gotten a 2009 black Bullitt and left it alone. Maybe an FRPP Whipple but that's it. Plenty of street power, great tune, safe on the motor. I really like the Bullitt.

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I would simply save the money for every bolt on I wanted to buy including exhaust and when enough money saved I would have bought a blower first before any other mod. I have sent enough buying, trading selling bolt ons and axle backs to buy a hell of a super charger set up!

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
I should of gotten a 2009 black Bullitt and left it alone. Maybe an FRPP Whipple but that's it. Plenty of street power, great tune, safe on the motor. I really like the Bullitt.

Bruce. I thought the bullitt only came in Green

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
If i could go back i would have waited longer and gotten a terminator cobra instead.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back