Kentucky BS thread

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I hope y'all get to go brother. This is about the only website that I can get on regularly with out being kicked off instantly by the hotel router. KYHP I can't even get a post in...... sucks!

I hope so too but I'd say it's not going to happen.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing that he looks like now let's go race this thing lol. I still love the car and hope nothing happens to it with the new owner but hopefully before long ill find a nice trunk car to work on and get back in a stang

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I thought the same thing that he looks like now let's go race this thing lol. I still love the car and hope nothing happens to it with the new owner but hopefully before long ill find a nice trunk car to work on and get back in a stang

Heck yeah man, one of these days when I get a detached garage I'd like to get me a notch fox or new edge car to fool with.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
^ we use to foot race all the time on weekends and somernites lol
I bet we'd get traction like a mofo foot racing, might even come out of our shoes

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
^ we use to foot race all the time on weekends and somernites lol
I bet we'd get traction like a mofo foot racing, might even come out of our shoes

You guys go to Somernites? I usually go down with my local MCA chapter, but they have kinda pissed me off. Maybe I can meet up with you guys for Mustang Week.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I live in somerset so I'm here for just about everyone. I still meet up with everybody at forcht bank and do some racing and race watching even though I don't have my car anymore. But your welcome to come hang out and meet some new people

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
I live in somerset so I'm here for just about everyone. I still meet up with everybody at forcht bank and do some racing and race watching even though I don't have my car anymore. But your welcome to come hang out and meet some new people

Well it's a 3.5 hour drive for me, so gas+hotel+food makes it a cost prohibitive trip. I usually only come down for Mustang week.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
There's always a crew over at the bank even if you only come for mustang month let me or some of the others know and we'll meet up. The bank is a guaranteed good time even if you don't like to race

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
There's always a crew over at the bank even if you only come for mustang month let me or some of the others know and we'll meet up. The bank is a guaranteed good time even if you don't like to race

Oh, I'm down to race. Nowhere else that you can get away with some of the shit you do down at Somernites.

I'll let you guys know when I'm planning on coming down.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
That's a fact. It use to be a lot better though, cops have really gotten worse about trying to bust us. We usually switch spots a few times from 8-10 and then everybody heads out to nancy and that is where the real fun begins

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Damnit!!!

Drag Racing News from Beech Bend Raceway
The Test & Tune session scheduled for March 2nd has been cancelled due to weather conditions BBRP will be open on Saturday March 9th for Test & Tune gates open at 12:00.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back