Killer deal on AFCO radiators.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Before you all jump in with the RPM Outlet bashing this was I deal I couldn't pass up.
I took a chance and if anything goes wrong with this order I'll be the first in line to bash them.
Also noted Don_W dislikes for AFCO since they are the same company as Dynatech.
I was doing a little search for radiators on Monday night when I ran across a nice little deal.
An AFCO radiator which sells at Summit for $429.95 is on sale at RPM Outlet for $198.99
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/05gtsteel2.htm
Even with the dimensional surcharge it came out to less than $250.00 shipped from Houston Tx to upstate NY.
My friend Simonac and I ordered a pair late Monday night and they are already on their way.
I already have a tracking number in hand and they have already made it to Dallas Tx. with an ETA of next Monday.
NOTE: These have no integrated transmission oil cooler so they are only for manual transmission equipped cars.

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thump not to start crap or anything but you do know summit will price match/beat any advertised price right ? thats what i did a while back for some parts got rpm's price with summits god rep ...just for future refrence bro ......

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NOTE: These have no integrated transmission oil cooler so they are only for manual transmission equipped cars.

Same radiator for the auto that is for the manual. These cars have external trans coolers ;)

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thump not to start crap or anything but you do know summit will price match/beat any advertised price right ? thats what i did a while back for some parts got rpm's price with summits god rep ...just for future refrence bro ......
Thanks,

Good to know

Same radiator for the auto that is for the manual. These cars have external trans coolers ;)
Thanks Doc,

You learn something new every day.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That's a hell of a deal. Let us know the quality of it when you get it.:beer:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not a bad deal. I paid 300 shipped for my Fluidyne brand new about 2 years ago

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back