Larger, Better, Improved

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very kewl Ron. Been a long time coming. Congratulations.

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Well we know Ron didnt sleep at all!!!

Yes especially after the company he had booked his flight with decided to officially go belly up last night around 11pm.... He had to find another place to get a flight through with less than 12 hours to go LOL!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes especially after the company he had booked his flight with decided to officially go belly up last night around 11pm.... He had to find another place to get a flight through with less than 12 hours to go LOL!

Wow, why is it that everything Ron comes into contact with turns to crap? DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH MY CAR! Haha, Just kidding buddy, you've been waiting for your car a long time, I hope it lives up to your expectations, I know it exceeded mine when I heard it.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Damn, I should have told him to stop by my house on the way home. I am right off of I95...

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
Its Saterday

Well, it is Saterday,what is the update on te tune and dyno #'s, we are all excited to know what mad power Ron is making?
:allhail:

Clay

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got word from Ron, tuning is still in progress. Initial #'s on low boost look impressive, but I'll let him post them! :D

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey he has a cell phone why isn't he posting as it happens? Heck with my cell phone I can get onto the forum. Haha, but if I were him I'd be too busy messing with my car to even think about getting on here.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
tune

I hope my tune doesn't take that long, I wouldn't be able to afford it! I bet they are having fun!

NOCHANCE

Reaction score
we just returned to the shop and all i can tell everyone is ron is :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: more info from ron to come soon. And yes the tune charge is a flat rate. Dan take his time with all of his customers cars.

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Power is very very impressive. The car is very streetable with the 83 lb injectors. it has over 200 street miles on it already and it drives like a champ for the modifications.

I will let Ron post the #'s as he deserves to get the chance to do it after all the time and money he has put into it... But lets just put it this way.... some 3.4 whipple boys are gonna be crying!

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the complete project. Videos to Follow soon....

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back