License Plate Poll

booster19

Reaction score
Okay guys here's your chance to tell me my idea sucks, is gay, or just down right stupid. For some reason I might regret this!

So I gotta get a plate for my new baby it's a 2008 GT500 with a boat load of upgrades and has dyno'd as high as 700hp to the rear wheels.
I don't normally like bringing any extra attention to myself as I am a pretty quite type guy who tends to keep to himself and his toys.
So with that said I was thinking this car might deserve a personal touch other than the looks it already has so why not a personalized license plate.
I have never had one before or even considered one actually so maybe it's out of 'style' kinda like an 80's thing. So after trying every play on a Cobra or snake or bite or venom all which are already taken in my state I have settled on,. Wait for it, wait,

UWISH

I am very not so much creative it appears my maker left that part out. Feel free to bash, compliment, or I am open to suggestions I can run through my state's database to see availability. Obviously 5 character limit. Open season have at it!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
After owning a 643 rwhp street car I went the other way with my custom tag. Florida offers over 50 types of tags in honor of almost everything. I'm not hypocritical enough to get the 'Support Police Officers' tag but I do really like firefighters so I got the 'Salutes Firefighters' tag. As you know police officers tend to be lenient to their own type and related brotherhoods so my tag greatly reduced the number of times I was pulled over by cops. I never claimed to be a firefighter but I didn't discourage their assumptions either. All the 'random' stops just because I was driving a fast looking car stopped. No more "your tag light was out" or "your brake light was out" stops. And at only an extra $15 per year it was a bargain.

booster19

Reaction score
Well all good feedback and as a Veteran I already take advantage of the ''vet discount' some law enforcement pass along and with a stern lecture in how the car might be able to handle the road but the road can't handle the vehicle, yup heard it.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SSSSCODE

The engine code for the GT500 is S. Snakes hissssssss. Corny I know.

nfrizell

Reaction score
I thought about CRDPLSR.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

N2STC

Reaction score
I like it! My favorite plate I've seen on a mustang was: 2OLD4CAR

BEAR

Reaction score
picture.php

Not a Mustang but there is a connection

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back