LMP, 10/17/09 who had the...

N

navbtcret

You sir are either someone who Forgets or a Liar.
I remember this conversation very well, I Wanted to talk about a SPLIT, Not throwing a race. If you remember, I asked you for a split due to the increase in fuel costs, and asked if you were running the entire series.
GET T RIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO CALL ME OUT.

I remember very well the conversation and it had nothing to do about splitting the purse. You are the fucking liar and a sniveling piece of shit. I drove my car 1150 miles one way to race that weekend and make it to the finals only to have you want me to let you win. I also have my two daughters who were there and can comfirm what took place. You wanted the extra points not the money. I have it right.

I have no reason to make anything up. I am just a small guy who likes to race and makes it when he can to the events to race, hang out and have some fun.

Joe you need to learn a thing about integrity, something that you are lacking. Intergrity is doing the rtight thing when no one is around. Calling me a liar for telling the truth just shows your lack of integrity.

Anytime we meet again in person please call me a liar, things will get settled right on the spot.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As for Jim, I don't kiss anyone's aZZ, I work and race. You seem to want Jim so bad, you can have him, You and him would make a perfect pair, Both of you are Simba's.

What happened? Did you use him up like you do everyone else and now the honeymoon is over? Might want to watch what you say, he is just like you.. mention his name and suddenly he shows up. Well, actually in Jim's case someone runs and tattles that he is being talked about and he calls you instead of posting. But same same...

This is big talk coming from someone who wants another racer to throw a race so you can get the extra points for winning. Remember FFW Olando 2007, I do. You said " can we work something out, I need the extra points in case of a tie and you do not run the whole series". This was going into the finals and I believe you ended up way in my rear view mirror.

I remember that shit, too damn funny. Sucks that the forum board the story originated on at the time it happened is no longer around. Because apparently "bluethunder" doesn't seem to be remembering things quite the way they happened. Hell, I even have the old link still saved!
http://forums.funfordevents.com/showthread.php?t=14953&page=7

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:popcorneat: Somebody catch me a beer this is getting good ...... So does this mean no JDM in houston ? :beerdrink:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
You sir are either someone who Forgets or a Liar.
I remember this conversation very well, I Wanted to talk about a SPLIT, Not throwing a race. If you remember, I asked you for a split due to the increase in fuel costs, and asked if you were running the entire series.
GET T RIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO CALL ME OUT.QUOTE]
I was entertained till I saw this. I know nav very well. He is a man of his word, is no liar, has the memory of an elephant. Don't belittle someone by calling him sir in the same breath. See if I called you sir then a pitiful lying punk in the same sentence it wouldn't be nice. So instead I will just call you a pitiful lying punk. Isn't that so much better?:stooges:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back