LMP, 10/17/09 who had the...

TexStang

Reaction score
Silver edelbrock car? It had edelbrock and american flag graphics all down the side. That thing was hauling serious ass. First pass I saw was a 10.27 at 136. I'd like to know some details about the car if anyone knows anything about it

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
That was DynoJoe, a tuner out of Houston. I saw him race when I was out there in September, sadly it was pretty warm and humid. He ran 10.15 and I think a 10.0 though.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
VaginoHoe and the Edelbrock turd. Charter member and on the board of directors for the N.D.M.F. Club.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
He had a local shop here in Houston.... HAD! 2 of my buddies had him do some work and pretty much screwed them in the ass, with no lube. Then tried to hold his car on lean till he got payment. Needless to say he didnt pay and he has his car. FUCK dynaHOE and im glad his shop was closed!

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, that's shocking, I've heard a lot of good things about him before.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
No-good Dirty Mother Fucker?
No
Driving
Mother
Fucker

Wow, that's shocking, I've heard a lot of good things about him before.
Kid....this is precisely why you don't need to be dishing out advice. You haven't been around long enough nor do you know nearly enough about this shit. The world you live in & read about in magazines and on the internet is just a sugar-coated topping. There is another world underneath that you do not have enough experience to deal with.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
No
Driving
Mother
Fucker

Kid....this is precisely why you don't need to be dishing out advice. You haven't been around long enough nor do you know nearly enough about this shit. The world you live in & read about in magazines and on the internet is just a sugar-coated topping. There is another world underneath that you do not have enough experience to deal with.

I'm not giving out advice, I'm just saying what I've generally heard about him. I'm not discounting it or counting on it though, I was just a bit surprised to hear such negative feedback about him.

Sure, I don't have much hands on experience with working on cars or dealing with shops that work on cars, but that's besides the point I was conveying.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Boy SD, For someone who doesn't have a ride to run me, you sure Talk more crap than anyone I know.

My Shop did not close, we simply Downsized for a bit but we are still cranking out 10 second rides.

SD, Why don't you come and line that Turbo Turd up with me on some heads up runs, too Scared??????????

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Boy SD, For someone who doesn't have a ride to run me, you sure Talk more crap than anyone I know.
Figured that would bring you out from under the rock you've been hiding under. I'm done mincing words with your punkass. Riding Jim's nutsack seems to have gotten you the Edelbrock deal, a cover shot and story in RacePages..........and you still can't win shit.

My Shop did not close, we simply Downsized for a bit but we are still cranking out 10 second rides.
You couldn't crank out a good case of hemorrhoids.

SD, Why don't you come and line that Turbo Turd up with me on some heads up runs, too Scared??????????
When you do see the turbo car it'll only be the rear end. Because you know I'll leave on your ass. What you don't know is what I'm doing with it. I'm sending you back to Jim begging for more power.

Congrats on that #3 finish. I take the whole year off and you still can't win a fuckin' thing. Not one single race. Pathetic.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Figured that would bring you out from under the rock you've been hiding under. I'm done mincing words with your punkass. Riding Jim's nutsack seems to have gotten you the Edelbrock deal, a cover shot and story in RacePages..........and you still can't win shit.

When you do see the turbo car it'll only be the rear end. Because you know I'll leave on your ass. What you don't know is what I'm doing with it. I'm sending you back to Jim begging for more power.

Congrats on that #3 finish. I take the whole year off and you still can't win a fuckin' thing. Not one single race. Pathetic.

:spank2::stfu::roflmao:

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score

No rock here, Just out racing, while you punch your keyboard. You can't even show up to get your ass handed to you at a single NMRA race, ohhhh wait you did, You showed up to show everyone how to blow up an 11 second ride.

You couldn't catch my car if I let you leave first. Big talk for someone who doesn't race and sits behind a keyboard. I go Racing while you sit here and Entertain these folks on here with your Crap talk.

You putting me on the trailer in a bracket race......Maybe, You putting me on the trailer heads up..........Not a Chance in your life.

Come out and back up what you talk, ohhhhh wait you can't, you're even scared to run a Little ol Cobra Jet.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
You couldn't catch my car if I let you leave first.
If I leave first I don't have to "catch" you. You're too damn stupid to even talk shit.

You putting me on the trailer in a bracket race......Maybe,.....
Maybe?????? Motherfucker PLEASE!!! That's all I've done since '06 is put your ass on a trailer.

You putting me on the trailer heads up..........Not a Chance in your life.
With that attitude......the look on your face is going to be priceless.

Only thing you've got on me is nut-hugging & slurping on Jim's dick. I'd bet money his dick is sick and tired of your bad breath.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
If I leave first I don't have to "catch" you. You're too damn stupid to even talk shit.

Maybe?????? Motherfucker PLEASE!!! That's all I've done since '06 is put your ass on a trailer.

With that attitude......the look on your face is going to be priceless.

Only thing you've got on me is nut-hugging & slurping on Jim's dick. I'd bet money his dick is sick and tired of your bad breath.

The only thing you've done since '06 is put a black eye on this sport.
SD, It's truly sad that all you have is the Internet, you say your going to go racing, let's see see it "bub". All you run is your mouth, I'll be at the tracks year round so get your Turd done and let's race.

As for Jim, I don't kiss anyone's aZZ, I work and race. You seem to want Jim so bad, you can have him, You and him would make a perfect pair, Both of you are Simba's.

Get out from behind that key board and come race me you Scared little man.

N

navbtcret

This is big talk coming from someone who wants another racer to throw a race so you can get the extra points for winning. Remember FFW Olando 2007, I do. You said " can we work something out, I need the extra points in case of a tie and you do not run the whole series". This was going into the finals and I believe you ended up way in my rear view mirror.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing you've done since '06 is put a black eye on this sport.
Actually, punkass, I own the class anytime I want. And don't give me that "black eye on this sport" bullshit or your "I contribute to the sport" line of hypocrisy either. You're a fuckin' leech and everyone knows it.

This is big talk coming from someone who wants another racer to throw a race so you can get the extra points for winning. Remember FFW Olando 2007, I do. You said " can we work something out, I need the extra points in case of a tie and you do not run the whole series". This was going into the finals and I believe you ended up way in my rear view mirror.
Guess you forgot about those days, didn't you Joe? Everyone remembers you for that line of shit. You've done it everywhere. Even tried it with me. Oh, by the way, you still owe me $100 from Atlanta 2006 for the ".00-anything light in eliminations". I believe it was a .009 in the first round.

Don't worry....I know you're not good for it. Hell...you're not good for anything except hot air and telling everyone how great you're going to do and how many races you're going to win. Yeah...running your mouth. Same thing you accuse me of doing except for one fact:

I win. You don't.

And that's the bottom line.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score

You sir are either someone who Forgets or a Liar.
I remember this conversation very well, I Wanted to talk about a SPLIT, Not throwing a race. If you remember, I asked you for a split due to the increase in fuel costs, and asked if you were running the entire series.
GET T RIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO CALL ME OUT.

Actually, punkass, I own the class anytime I want. And don't give me that "black eye on this sport" bullshit or your "I contribute to the sport" line of hypocrisy either. You're a fuckin' leech and everyone knows it.

Guess you forgot about those days, didn't you Joe? Everyone remembers you for that line of shit. You've done it everywhere. Even tried it with me. Oh, by the way, you still owe me $100 from Atlanta 2006 for the ".00-anything light in eliminations". I believe it was a .009 in the first round.

Don't worry....I know you're not good for it. Hell...you're not good for anything except hot air and telling everyone how great you're going to do and how many races you're going to win. Yeah...running your mouth. Same thing you accuse me of doing except for one fact:

I win. You don't.

And that's the bottom line.

Bottom Line here Thief is you talk and talk and never show up! Show up and put some money where your Mouth is. Bring that Slow Turbo Turd out for an Azz whooping.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You sir are either someone who Forgets or a Liar.
I remember this conversation very well, I Wanted to talk about a SPLIT, Not throwing a race. If you remember, I asked you for a split due to the increase in fuel costs, and asked if you were running the entire series.
GET T RIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY TO CALL ME OUT.

Bottom Line here Thief is you talk and talk and never show up! Show up and put some money where your Mouth is. Bring that Slow Turbo Turd out for an Azz whooping.

as long as you are on...

check your records.. I have a $40 credit with you.

I would like the money now.

Russ

email for any particulars. You may have forgotten this. I'm just saying... I have not forgot.

It was when I bought a line lock kit that had no business being sold because of its bad fitment!. You agreed and took it back, gave me credit, and then I bought some Roush rear springs wth some of the money and carried $40 credit with you towards a future purchase.

I'd like you to jsut paypal me the money now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back