Looking for a DA Polisher HELP!

28ONE

Reaction score
I run 5.5 pads also. Does the Flex come with the correct plate to use with those pads? I'm going to sell my PC 7424XP now. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

No you're gonna need to a 4 3/8" BP

Count

forum member
Reaction score
I just sprayed some parts and as I'm wet sanding I'm thinking to myself I need a good buffer so after reading through this thread I bit the bullet and bought the Griots Garage Polisher 5" w 6-Pack Kit, the Menzerna SF4000 and some Snappy pad cleaners...

Lots of good info here :)

Ok, now back to wet sanding :/

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Played with the flex for the first time today. Put it to work on my spoiler. Had scratches in it from shipping and I just did something about it. This stuff isnt hard at all. I live the mezerna fg400 and sf4000. Stuff works well. I don't know about the pads though. They hold a ton of product before they start spreading

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Played with the flex for the first time today. Put it to work on my spoiler. Had scratches in it from shipping and I just did something about it. This stuff isnt hard at all. I live the mezerna fg400 and sf4000. Stuff works well. I don't know about the pads though. They hold a ton of product before they start spreading

Did you prep the pad prior?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Yes sir! The pad seems to hold a ton of product even after prep. That must be my problem. I might not have put enough on it once I got going there was plenty but I might have started out a little dry.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir! The pad seems to hold a ton of product even after prep. That must be my problem. I might not have put enough on it once I got going there was plenty but I might have started out a little dry.

What pads are you using? I have good success with FG400 and the hydrotecs.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
It must take quite a bit of product then. I did a ring around it and rubbed it in. Then it wasnt enough. Then put more on it. Basically until the whole pad was covered. Then put 4 dots on it to do the polishing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back