Looking into putting together a MIR track rental in the spring

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I did make it down the track, without any problems.
You are correct, you and Danny both hooked and ran though the gears. He whipped you ass and you went home. I had traction problems, which i already knew.I didnt give up. Problem fixed with drag radials. What times did you run?

ITLRUN2

Old Dude having fun!!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah who is the new old guy? LOL!!!!! Hey Ray nice to see you joined the forum (the dark side). LOL!!

Hey Tim... I thought I'd see how everthing is over here on the dark side LOL!!! I can't spend too much time on the 197 forums , I might get the crazy idea of selling the Mach and buying a GT500 or something else LOL!!!!!
:roflmao:

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
You are correct, you and Danny both hooked and ran though the gears. He whipped you ass and you went home. I had traction problems, which i already knew.I didnt give up. Problem fixed with drag radials. What times did you run?

By a 1/2 car. LOL, I didn't give up,I left to make money. Mothers day re-match.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Tim... I thought I'd see how everthing is over here on the dark side LOL!!! I can't spend too much time on the 197 forums , I might get the crazy idea of selling the Mach and buying a GT500 or something else LOL!!!!!
:roflmao:

But then you will be on svtperformance vice S197!

dans08gt

the white ghost
Reaction score
1/2 a car length? you killed me on the tree but after that i never saw you.

rayS197

Reaction score
pgyl63n3.gif

Coderedsaleen