looking to throw 19" by 10's

Reaction score
i was wondering if throwing 19 by 10 rims all around would affect my steering or anything if i lowered the car 2 inches. any one know if its a good idea? and im looking for a good dual exhaust to. any suggestions?

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
use the search button up top, literally hundreds of posts with the same two questions

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
ok. thx man

Pypes true dual conversion, I bought 1, installed it on my wife's car in about a day and used some GT take off mufflers. Sounds great, looks much better.

19" by 10" tires/wheels will fit depending on the sidewall height. Alot of people run 275/40's front and rear.

danbev07

Road Course Junkie
Reaction score
i've had issues with 255s rubbing the on the front control arms during full lock... on both 17x8 and 17x9 rims. I could see a x10 having similar issues.

I'm assuming you're a v6, therefore you may need to purchase GT steering stops and have them installed to prevent this from happening. I had a tire's sidewall sliced (and therefore creating a useless tire) because of wider tires on the stop-less v6 steering rack.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
i've had issues with 255s rubbing the on the front control arms during full lock... on both 17x8 and 17x9 rims. I could see a x10 having similar issues.

I'm assuming you're a v6, therefore you may need to purchase GT steering stops and have them installed to prevent this from happening. I had a tire's sidewall sliced (and therefore creating a useless tire) because of wider tires on the stop-less v6 steering rack.

to the OP, there ya go, from someone with experience.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Someone better tell Roush to stop running 10" wide fronts on their cars.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back