Made a big mistake today, experienced 647rwhp

INTRUDER

Reaction score
Horsepower and speed is addictive.I want to stay N/A though.My intentions were to get 360 to 375 to the wheels.But now that I've seen the new 5.0 make over 400 with just CAI and tune.I find myself wanting to buy a new one. MY car is almost paid off.Where does it end?I have slapped myself.So now I am content for the moment.Could'nt justify buying a $30,000 car when i owe less than $4,000 on mine.

Horsepower and speed is addictive.

I'm so addicted to go fast parts, I'm mainlining a pint of 108 octane a day.

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
You are correct but its just money. Ive never seen an armored car following a hurst! Id rather spend the extra for an S197 they ride so much better. Im not gonna sell my car so resale doesnt matter to me. I would never pay 23-26g's for a used car period, especially one thats 7-8 years old! My .02 But, you are correct.

And thats the million $ answer right there. I own both a New Edge and my S197 and there is just no comaprison IMO. The S197 is a better car all around. Better interior, better driver, better looking etc. I will admit, though, the little money needed to sink into a Termi to make it hella fast is tempting but I stand by my choice lol,

Cheers

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
This is where this hobby turns into a sickness. Larger doses of the drug are needed to provoke the same response.

Then you wake up one day and realize that instead of owning your car..... your car owns you.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Which is usually about the time the person turns around and sells a car they put $50,000 into for $20,000 just to get rid of it.

Like a cocaine addiction a speed/hp addiction can drain your bank account if you don't have the income to keep up with it.

GTmike

forum member
Reaction score
"Which is usually about the time the person turns around and sells a car they put $50,000 into for $20,000 just to get rid of it.

Like a cocaine addiction a speed/hp addiction can drain your bank account if you don't have the income to keep up with it."

Man if thats not the truth......It's why the sig car is gone. Really trying to refrain on the 2011....I will not mod , I will not mod, I will not mod....keep repeating to myself.

Back