May 16 MIR track rental

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
If the weather doesn't straighten out we'll all be upset. Didn't we lose a rental day to weather last year.

06gtimpact

forum member
Reaction score
Where are you located? If you can get free you should come up and hang out Friday, even without your car. It's free and you can meet some of the guys and put faces to names.

Earl

I won't be able to get out of work, should be able to come up if we do one in the fall.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the weather doesn't straighten out we'll all be upset. Didn't we lose a rental day to weather last year.

We lost one due to weather but I can't remember if it was last year or the year before. It keeps looking worse the closer we get. I hope it doesn't screw us up.

Earl

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I will not be making the rental after all. I just discovered a trans leak from the bell housing area. I don't know if it's the front seal or the converter but there isn't any way I am dropping fluid on the track and I can't possibly get it looked at and fixed before Friday. I hope the weather holds and everyone has a good time.

Earl

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Yea I remember I was on my way down that time too and it was raining its ass off. I think I was only going to watch though. Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys. Good thing I didn't plan on this either since I still don't have my car back. Today only marks the 3rd full week since every single part of my engine has been at the builder. Hopefully this week!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not looking good at all..sigh...next Friday the 23rd is open but I can't see a lot of people wanting to do a track rental on Memorial Day Weekend.

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
Not looking good at all..sigh...next Friday the 23rd is open but I can't see a lot of people wanting to do a track rental on Memorial Day Weekend.

Just about any day at the track is a good day -but I am still holding out hope for Friday.

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like the right call, forcast is not getting better it look worse now that a couple days ago.

Thinking of a rain date Greg? Fall is a long ways down the road.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
MIR is pretty busy on Fridays for a while and the Fridays that are open are in the middle of July, yuck...not interested in 90+ degrees at the track!

Wish we could get enough people to do a Monday track rental.....

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's funny how people can get a Friday off from work but Monday's...not so much, lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back