MIR track rental Apr 6!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to see everyone at MIR today. I just got home and I think Greg shredded a belt on his last run but I was leaving so I'm not sure. I had a best of 11.09 at 126.28 today on my conservative street tune.

MIR.jpg

Earl

smithboy76908

forum member
Reaction score
I saw one lightening running.

Also, after the traction and rubbing issues I was having today, I came home and ordered H&R fully adjustable coilovers for the Focus. Let's see it hook now.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
636/500 1.67 60 ft.

It was awesome having Mike there to dial in the tune after each run..until the belt shredded asnd took out my YSI feed line...sigh.

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
636/500 1.67 60 ft.

It was awesome having Mike there to dial in the tune after each run..until the belt shredded asnd took out my YSI feed line...sigh.

Hell yeah man, you got some left in that 60 wouldnt you say? Nice numbers none the less. Was mike just there to help out others or was he running something?

sent using a crappy droidx

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is the best the car has ever 60'd, I figured out it leaves better by going from idle vice brake torqing.

Mike was there was with a bunch of his cars and adjusting tunes as needed...great help!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After running at MIR and VMP there is no comparison; MIR blows VMP out of the water in every aspect...I can't see me giving VMP any more of my business.

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
After running at MIR and VMP there is no comparison; MIR blows VMP out of the water in every aspect...I can't see me giving VMP any more of my business.

Haha, i hear. Kinda hard for me not to go there with me only being 20 mins from it. Dads been to mir one year for ford fever, ive yet to go there yet, want to though. But yeah vmp needs better management, they suck at cleaning the track if someone breaks. But fun ford is back this year, im hoping to make that and id like to go to ford fever

sent using a crappy droidx

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Nmra will be at MIR, that says alot. Awesome track and great management

Congrats Greg!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Eddie! Missed you today, I am sure you would have gotten a 9 sec pass in it!

mosth8d

Reaction score
hey guys had fun at thr track today lots of people took pics neone have ne idea were i could find some of today

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Ray will be posting pics when he has time to get everything downloaded and edited. I hope he got some of my car today. Greg, where's Jason and all his smack talk?

Earl

rayS197

Reaction score
Tim and I took a lot of pics. I'm still up in MD. I'll post them later today. If I didn't get pics of someone's car, I'm positive Tim did.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back