MIR track rental Apr 6!

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
did anyone get pics of the blue charger btw?

I don't think I have seen any yet.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
did anyone get pics of the blue charger btw?

I don't think I have seen any yet.

No but my PB was the pass against him. They jacked my number up and Jason couldn't find it(reason being). I went up to him and asked if he grabbed his. Sure enough he let me have it. Other than an intake what did it have to run 12.7's??? He must have had like a 100 shot on it or something.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
Yea I'm calling bullshit on a 12 second charger. With the ghetto steelies??? Had more than intake, chargers are slow as dogshit

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I mean it wasn't an srt, so most was RT(It had the Hemi) Plastic covering the intake manifold. I'd say with massive weight reduction maybe low to very high 13's. It seemed to have the interior too so i'm thinking 100shot.

This is the slip.

427-11071.jpg

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I'm calling bullshit on a 12 second charger. With the ghetto steelies??? Had more than intake, chargers are slow as dogshit

your not the only one. a lot of people on MAD are calling bs also, even the other mopar guys. he swears its just intake,catback,tune and tire on a 5.7 R/T. oh yeah and he has the SRT gears (like 3.08 or something, it works because the trans is geared low)

he has had his hood up several times and we have checked it out, nothing out of the ordinary for bolt-on hemi. no lopey idol, pump gas, and the right exhaust sound for a bolt on only R/T. as far as hidden spray he busts my balls about having spray and says he wishes he had spray so who fucking knows.

best we can come up with is he might of got a factory freak with a 6.1 or something. other than that we have no idea.

he is sticking hard and consistent that it is only bolt on and even he does not know how it goes that fast.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
oh yeah and he runs consistent 12.3-12.5. he has run in that range many times this year and last year

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
That's pretty nasty. Maybe he just had his heads ported and polished and bored the stock motor out. Then just left toned down exhaust on there. Nasty sleeper for sure. Faster than a lot of bolt on 3v gts and could probably surprise the hell out of expecting 5.0.

Deep Blue RT

Reaction score
I can post now :) I would like to first thank you guys for a great track rental had a great time and run a PB and set another record with for the mods I have which was a 12.39@109 and a 12.40 right after. and as far as the mods on my car catch can, intake, exhaust, diablo tune, and 3.06 (SRT8 gears which I got only because I broke an axle and the SRT8 rears have stronger axles) and bullitt say ghetto steelies go with what works spares clear my front brakes so I got an extra and put M&H racemasters on the front alot better than the heavy stock 20's.
my motor is completely stock for my car is a 2010 and still under warranty I had a torque convertor for it but sold it for I didn't want to void my warranty and as far as nitrous I don't believe in it I sometimes wish I could pull myself to buy it to run an 11 sec pass but I want power that will always be there but that bottle going to run out eventually I don't want to have to keep filling it up.
538350_10150654872191297_683856296_9769522_729538057_n.jpg

A video of me and mosth8d

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Either way man, glad you could join, and that car was running good. Congrats on the PB as well. And thanks for giving up the timeslip to me on my PB.

rayS197

Reaction score
Either way man, glad you could join, and that car was running good. Congrats on the PB as well. And thanks for giving up the timeslip to me on my PB.
Good thing you didnt run that HHR cause he was sweet on you. That was the talk in our pit area. LOL!! The Charger ran strong from what I saw and I didnt take pictures but will if you join us in the fall rental.
I have seen this car run. badass!!

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
I can post now :) I would like to first thank you guys for a great track rental had a great time and run a PB and set another record with for the mods I have which was a 12.39@109 and a 12.40 right after. and as far as the mods on my car catch can, intake, exhaust, diablo tune, and 3.06 (SRT8 gears which I got only because I broke an axle and the SRT8 rears have stronger axles) and bullitt say ghetto steelies go with what works spares clear my front brakes so I got an extra and put M&H racemasters on the front alot better than the heavy stock 20's.
my motor is completely stock for my car is a 2010 and still under warranty I had a torque convertor for it but sold it for I didn't want to void my warranty and as far as nitrous I don't believe in it I sometimes wish I could pull myself to buy it to run an 11 sec pass but I want power that will always be there but that bottle going to run out eventually I don't want to have to keep filling it up.
538350_10150654872191297_683856296_9769522_729538057_n.jpg

A video of me and mosth8d

Didn't mean it in a derogatory sense... That's an old import phrase from when we used to throw donuts on the rears.. Called em ghetto skinnies.

Anyway your car is a freak of nature! Lol 12.4 is insane for intake and tune. I say eff the warranty and build an all motor street class car. You obviously have the diamond in the rough.

Deep Blue RT

Reaction score
no problem I would have wanted someone to do the same for me
Good thing you didnt run that HHR cause he was sweet on you. That was the talk in our pit area. LOL!! The Charger ran strong from what I saw and I didnt take pictures but will if you join us in the fall rental.
I have seen this car run. badass!!
I'll try to make it out in the fall and I beleive I've seen that car run he runs in the mordern hemi shootout series that I run in

Didn't mean it in a derogatory sense... That's an old import phrase from when we used to throw donuts on the rears.. Called em ghetto skinnies.

Anyway your car is a freak of nature! Lol 12.4 is insane for intake and tune. I say eff the warranty and build an all motor street class car. You obviously have the diamond in the rough.
It's all good just had to pull your leg about and yea I know its a crazy time didn't believe I'd see anything lower than a 12.6 with my setup.
Is it the rrd or awd version of the rt?
RWD

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I have heard awd charger is a bad idea becouse the xfer case can't handle much racing

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back