MIR track rental Apr 6!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Skinny jeans = less fabric= weight reduction. DOH!!

Guess Greg didn't get the memo. His belt weakened cuz it was carrying all that extra weight there on the left side if you know what I mean.

Next time, wind breaker pants, no socks, no underware, and only a wifebeater, may even take the padding off my helmet and get rid of the windscreen.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL....I had to listen to 50 minutes of you talking mad shit about how much I was going to enjoy looking at the back end of a 05-09 S197...how I should pick up your Grandma on my way up so she could drive my car...how hard it must be to drive an auto....and then had to hunt you down at the track to get you to run me!

And what does that have anything to do with you wearing your girls belt and jeans????:wtf1::gay:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guess Greg didn't get the memo. His belt weakened cuz it was carrying all that extra weight there on the left side if you know what I mean.

Next time, wind breaker pants, no socks, no underware, and only a wifebeater, may even take the padding off my helmet and get rid of the windscreen.

LOL!!! Wrong belt there!!!:rant:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Yea yea I failed 3 of 10 passes because of my driving. My jeans were not skinny jeans and I like my woven belt.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I think I was the king of failing passes that day.

stupid autometer dpss is more trouble than its worth and several times it diddn't even go off leading to a day of botched runs. then the window switch setup I made for my nitrous diddn't work so I had to hot wire it straight off the throttle. (window switch failure lead to 2 more botched runs)

all of my runs were f'd up until about 4 when I finally ripped out the dpss and taped all the wires.

then I was finally in order enough to hit 12.004. so I upped the shot and went back out for the final run of the day

......bottle went empty about halfway down the track and I landed at a 12.1 :rant:

that was the final run of the day and had no time to switch bottles and get back out there.

still happy though, any other TnT day I would of only gotten 3 or 4 runs to figure all this out instead of a whole day.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
^^^ very good point, the rental was well worth the 10 passes I got to make vs. the 3 I get to make on a tnt night or event night.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I like to let it cool down between, my rst smelt like poop with the aluminum flywheel. I also helped others with there cars when they weren't quite operating properly.....cough coughh. taking videos for others. eating some damn good chicken. Would have been good to see you out there. I haven't' seen you since mike did the 1st tune on my car.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
yeah letting the car rest was another thing I had to do.

on my second run I pulled up to far into the sticky and went to heat DRs on stock clutch. made a nice smokey smokey under my hood.

luckily though let her cool down for 40min, drive it a little to get the glaze off, a few test burnouts in the back of the lot, and I was back in action.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah wanted to go, but sucks going without something to race lol. Hopefully soon it will be ready. Havnt met up with alot of y'all in awhile.

smithboy76908

forum member
Reaction score
I think my clutch is fine but my flywheel... not so much. I think between the 5k clutch drops off the 2step with 8psi built up and it slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, I probably cracked and heat spotted my flywheel. The car shifts fine but the engagements are rough. It gives me a little vibration when it engages.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am glad Eddie wasn't there, I want to hit 9's on my own! If I would have tossed Eddie the keys he probably would have ripped off a 9.5 and made me feel like shit!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back