MIR track rental set for Oct 18th!

sbt1320

forum member
Reaction score
WIFE DELETE.....Absolutely the single most expensive mod I have ever done, also the best single mod I have ever done.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Started a sign up list, pls let me know if you are coming so I can get your name on the list.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Vert's are ok for a private track rental, c'mon out! Jason Miller has a GT 500 as well so we will see him making some passes.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Battery relo install going on followed by a BMR K member, making the preps!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my ass kicked by the battery relo...wow....no instructions-got it, it is a battery relo but at least tell me what/where all the bolts/screws go-was missing a bolt/nut/washer and did not come with any ends so we had to get the copper ring ends from Advance...the Taylor relo kit was more money but a complete kit, can't recommend the CX racing one.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Yep by far a kit that is made for those who don't want to do stuff right. At least your car will be done right since we sunk more time and parts into the kit to make things right and clean. Also I think burning any wires will be a thing of the past now with where we have the power junction. Going to try to come up with something to weatherproof it with stuff from work.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the work/sweat today Nick, can't believe how much of a PITA that install is....and I thought the K member was going to be the headache....sigh.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
The pleasure was mine sir! We will knock it out Sunday. We have a plan to finish it off and then on to the K member.

Quick Disconnect Battery Terminals For The Win!!!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
You know sadly that might be a great idea there because if you have to disconnect the battery for whatever reason we are going to go through this shit all over again

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back