Mmr 5.0 all out build

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Nope not into that. So I'm probably just going to go ahead and get the PA and get it out of the way. Let me knOw what you end up doing.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Joes cobra sitting outside Gearheads

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299558928.632683.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299558928.632683.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 69

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Shit it wont be anything like yours! I have the saleen blower and I'm about to lay the boost to it haha. 10% OD crank with a 2.75 or 2.87. Havent decided on which pulley. They're not that much different from each other so i guess it doesnt really matter which one I get.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
aaaaacctttuuualllyy my 10% OD crank package came in the mail without the pulley so looks like im just doin the 15psi pulley :( its all good though

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Actually it's 428
An It was enough to beat jons 490 on the highway :)
But I lost the dig

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Ok well figured out my electrical problem today. My battery is touching my hood somehow. I have the redtop 35 series which is the one that is suppose to be in our cars. Anybody has this problem??
I think I'm just going to do a battery relocation kit and put it in the trunk. :)

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
Could be the new motor mounts lifted the motor a bit. I guess the ones i got for my build lifted mine which i was pretty pissed about bc i can't fit the gt500 tb with the spacer now.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
But here's the problem. The motor isn't connected to the battery tray. The battery tray is connected to the body and that's it. I'm just soo confused on how it's hitting my hood now. Weird. I'm going out right now and making sure that the battery tray isn't stuck on anything.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Damn I am still having my problem!!!! Well I am glad you figured yours out!!!!

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Okay I finally have an update. Jesus it's been wayy to long. Lol.

Anyways the car made almost 600whp (586) at 4500 rpms.
We are ordering cam lock outs from liver noise to keep the cam from changing the degree on us. And I hate the sound of the limiters they're too loud and makes ur car sound like it's got a valve tick.

Also the reason the car has been soo hard to tune is because one of the ford racing injector adapters wasn't making good contact with the injector. Each tube on the headers were 300 degrees except one was only 100 degrees. So that's fixed now.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Finally !!!!!!! I hated seeing it just sitting everytime I went by. Keep us posted bud.

Back@itagain

forum member
Reaction score
Okay I finally have an update. Jesus it's been wayy to long. Lol.

Anyways the car made almost 600whp (586) at 4500 rpms.
We are ordering cam lock outs from liver noise to keep the cam from changing the degree on us. And I hate the sound of the limiters they're too loud and makes ur car sound like it's got a valve tick.

I hate to say this but if are you are looking to squeeze everything you can out of it you are going to lose power with the lock outs. Livernois even recommends their limiters (at least they did to me) over their lock outs. My car went back to them to take care of a problem with cylinder heads. Same time it was there they swapped their lock outs for limiters. Car picked up TQ through the fat part of the curve and a little more HP...and the only tick you hear is the injectors (hope I didn't just jinx myself).

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back