Mmr 5.0 all out build

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
Okay I finally have an update. Jesus it's been wayy to long. Lol.

Anyways the car made almost 600whp (586) at 4500 rpms.
We are ordering cam lock outs from liver noise to keep the cam from changing the degree on us. And I hate the sound of the limiters they're too loud and makes ur car sound like it's got a valve tick.

Also the reason the car has been soo hard to tune is because one of the ford racing injector adapters wasn't making good contact with the injector. Each tube on the headers were 300 degrees except one was only 100 degrees. So that's fixed now.

are you still going for 800rwhp?

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Yep im wanting 900 with nitrous.

And yea I just read about the horsepower loss on the lockouts, but oh well. If it makes the car drive better then I can live with the 20hp loss. Lol.

Lmao. Yes I still have the car. I have just let gear heads borrow it for a paper weight for 8 months. Lol.

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
So I just read through all 27 pages of this thread and I must say J you have some crazy zen or some shit going on for you not killing the manager at gearheads for taking so long. Its honestly bullshit that you keep getting put on the back burner. GL to ya hope it gets going soon

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
And...

This thread is so anti-climactic.

That car is a FAIL. 586 RWHP is all so far? All that time, money, and mods, and that is all you get?

Epic FAIL.

I would be out there harvesting heads on a platter.

Buzzkill...and a waste of a 27 page read.

MMR. LOL.

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
The car made 640 hp 600 tq at 19*

Problems are it starts at 17lbs then drops to 14lbs. I'm thinking belt slip. We are going to push it harder and see what happens then nitrous gets thrown at it.

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
Im from wylie and have never seen this car? hope to see this thing when its done

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Where u at from Wylie?? I live by krogers and usually the car goes from my house, around firewheel, acouple of highway pulls down 190, and back to my house. Lol.

I usually stay out of Wylie because the cops are bad out there. I've been pulled over for no front license plates wayy to many times. Lol.

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
The car made 640 hp 600 tq at 19*

Problems are it starts at 17lbs then drops to 14lbs. I'm thinking belt slip. We are going to push it harder and see what happens then nitrous gets thrown at it.

That 2.3 Whip is starting represent. :beer:

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
Where u at from Wylie?? I live by krogers and usually the car goes from my house, around firewheel, acouple of highway pulls down 190, and back to my house. Lol.

I usually stay out of Wylie because the cops are bad out there. I've been pulled over for no front license plates wayy to many times. Lol.

Im towards downtown. but as of right now i reside in wichita falls for school. we will have to meet up when you get your car back and im in town ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back