My new ride - Mustang GT content inside.

KC Henry

Reaction score
My new ride - Kono Blue 5.0 content inside.

Hello Everyone,

After selling my LSX Swapped Caprice, Christine (my very first car that I have kept for 18 year) and my Fox Mustang GT, I was finally able to get this.... a Kona Blue, 2012 Mustang GT Premium, loaded with Heated Leather seats, Shaker Stereo, HID's, 19" wheels, Remote Start, Sync, Mycolor, etc etc

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

KC Henry

Reaction score
Good looking car, what mods you gonna go with?

It only has 22K miles on it and the dealership I bought it from included a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty that starts when the OEM 5yr/60K mile Ford Warranty expires, and after seeing how many of these 5.0's blew #8 cylinder after Modding coupled with the fact that KC doesn't offer 93 octane anywhere, I think the only "Mods" I will do for now are an axle-back and a Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra with the "self healing" feature.

Nice. I love the Kona blue, so clean

Thank you, it has a few swirl marks if you get up real close to it, so it could use a good buff, wax, sealer and polish to really bring out the shine, but this is what a quick wipe down of "Mothers Showtime" looks like.

Nice car. Looks low?

Thanks! I was kind of thinking that as well, but as far as I know the car is bone stock as it rolled out of the showroom floor. I have not had the car on a lift yet though so not really sure.

KC Henry

Reaction score
Love the color! Very nice!!!

Beautiful car!

The #8 is tune related. Don't buy into the hype.

Nice car though

Thank you guys for the kind words and compliments!

I am lucky that with my credit (not great to say the least) that they worked with me on the price as well as my credit to bring my payments down to $285 a month with sales tax and a lifetime drivetrain warranty (that kicks in after the Ford Factory Warranty ends) included in my monthly payment, to help me get into this car.

I have a few friends that are Techs at some of the local Ford Dealerships around town, and they have seen several bone stock #8 failures here in the KC area (may be in part to the crappy 91 oct with ethonal we have out here), so am will be cautious lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back