my sgm 2013 something a little different

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Post pics we want to see the exhaust. Car looks great. Just hard to understand why you didn't opt for the 5.0. The price difference is slim.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
PiCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancinggif.gif

neema

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still interested in the look. The rtr looks badass to me, and I don't care if someone steps out of the norms to go for a different look. Hell, I still wish I could fit some bronze te-37s on my car--I wouldn't care for a second if people called me a ricer. Even "jdm" style canister mufflers may tickle my fancy

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
First post updated with some rear shots they are crappy quality taken with my android phone in my garage it's overcast and raining here in GA.
As for the should've gotten a 5.0 comment due to a negligible price difference. Umm not really nealatthewheel has a 2011 premium 5.0 and we have almost the same amount of money tied up in mods and stock for stock his car was almost 8k more then mine. While our best runs at the same track are right at 6tenths of a second slower for me vs him. Is that worth 8k?
In another scenario a base no options 2013 5.0 with all applicable rebates&x-plan pricing at the same time as I picked up my 3.7 was about a 6000 difference, which didn't include the additional taxes nor finance charges for a 60month loan at 4%, or the increase in insurance or higher maintenance costs or the decrease in mpg.
All those things really matter when you take into account I only make a certain amount of money:thumb2:
All that being said the 5.0 is the better motor hands down, just like in comparison the gt500 trumps the 5.0 etc etc:wgaf:
@Neema hell yea man I've wanted to see an s197 slammed on some REAL volk te-37s forever but man are those some expensive a*s rims!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
First post updated with some rear shots they are crappy quality taken with my android phone in my garage it's overcast and raining here in GA.
:

It's YOUR car. If you chose to cut the doors off and drive it like that, it's your car.

I like your car. Keep up the good work!:thumb2:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Hey bud, good for you for doing something different. You will get posts from folks who like your stuff. And you'll get the haters as well. That's just the nature of the forum. As long as you like it, we'll, that's all that matters.

I recently got my 5.0, and due to my fairly long daily commute, I considered getting a v6 for the gas mileage. Coming from a stock 3v, I didn't think I'd miss much, if any power. Thing is, I test drove the 5.0, and it was all over then! Lol

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Looks great but god damn that muffler screams rice to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Please put it back to stock, sell it, and get into a Honda civic.

It looks extremely half-assed and it is insulting to the mustang community.

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks great but god damn that muffler screams rice to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking the same thing. Not really a fan of the rear bumper or single exhaust, but other than that the car looks good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks tgr96 and no not.from there but its only a 2hr drive to steele and i like runnng there better then commerce. Since passengers are allowed and my wife loves going down the track.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Very clean, I like the wheels, Steele Intl dragway is the track that I go to but I go up there on Fridays its about a 25-30 min drive from me, I need to go on Sundays I heard they prep the track better.

Stangmeister9

The Member
Reaction score
tastefully done and out of the box wheels...and who cares about the v6 or exhuast to each his own, you make the payments... you make the choices!

Reaction score
Fuck steele. I'll never go to that drag strip as long as I live. EVER.

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
^wow Zach what did steele do to you man?
I've seen you run some great low 12s there man!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back