NastyStang gets a Full Detail

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I'm sure of it that you cannot throw that far. I just don't you I just beat the rain. It would be hard for me to take a legit picture. I'll get you one though...

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
now i feel like a a bad parent, neglecting my baby the way i do in comparison! your results are awesome far tho

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
This is prior to the LSP of course.

FrontCopy.jpg

FrontAngle2Copy.jpg

FrontAngleFarCopy.jpg

RearAngleCopy.jpg

RearCopy.jpg

ExhaustCopy.jpg

Last edited:

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
WOW!!!! I have never, ever seen a black car look that smooth and shiny. I will be in Sebring this weekend, maybe I should drop by afterwards for you to hook my poor baby up, lol!!! On a serious note though, you could make a killing doing this on the side.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
There's barely a noticeable difference between 1:1 and 2:1, in my opinion. 1:1 isn't close to being too much or being overbearing.

I actually just mixed up some 1:1 yesterday and tried it on my Jeep. You're right, it's hardly any different at all. I guess I'll stick to the 1:2 just to conserve some product, though.

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
ok, when you say 1:2, is it 2 parts water or is it 2 parts hyperdressing.

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
I'm farirly sure that Nasty failed to remove his wheels and wash this insides of the rims behind the spokes. I am disappointed.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
ok, when you say 1:2, is it 2 parts water or is it 2 parts hyperdressing.

Two Parts Water.

I'm farirly sure that Nasty failed to remove his wheels and wash this insides of the rims behind the spokes. I am disappointed.

I had removed them a while back during an install and cleaned them perfectly clean. I didn't remove them this time but I still washed behind them. The EZ Detail Brush can bend and clean behind the spokes quite easily. :moon: I still need to use Optimum Metal Polish on the cases of the muffler. :roflmao:

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
Very well then, I will not give you a hard time about not toothbrushing the tire treads.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I just got done applying the Adam's Americana. Adam's claims it is a easy on easy off wax. I can't tell you if it is or not... I won't know for quite some time probably. The humidity is horrible right now here in Florida. It goes on pretty smooth but removal wasn't fun. It was very "smeary", almost grabbed the microfiber right out of my hand. Very thin coat, too. It hazed up in literally about 5 seconds after application. Although just from looking at it in the garage it looks like it's going to be amazing. Ive yet to do the front bumper and I might throw a second coat on it depending on how froggy I feel.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I just got done applying the Adam's Americana. Adam's claims it is a easy on easy off wax. I can't tell you if it is or not... I won't know for quite some time probably. The humidity is horrible right now here in Florida. It goes on pretty smooth but removal wasn't fun. It was very "smeary", almost grabbed the microfiber right out of my hand. Very thin coat, too. It hazed up in literally about 5 seconds after application. Although just from looking at it in the garage it looks like it's going to be amazing. Ive yet to do the front bumper and I might throw a second coat on it depending on how froggy I feel.

My same findings, humidity in Pittsburgh is nasty too. Applying the wax in May-June was a chore. In September-October, it was easy as pie. Welcome to the world of high content Carnauba waxes. Theyre so not user friendly like the otc stuff but their results are worth it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back