NastyStang gets a Full Detail

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Majestic Solutions Super Foam.

0c0e26f3.jpg

I applied Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black and I'm disappointed. I went through the trouble of using a small one inch foam brush to apply it to the weather stripping. It's been a week since and it ran all over the paint. :(

Fortunately my car wasn't dirty, just a very very light dust. So I ended up just using some Poorboy's Spray & Wipe after the wash, came out great. I also decided to use a step ladder to blow the car off. I was always against even trying it. I don't know why but I should of done it earlier. It made the job so much easier. Not only are the top surfaces much easier but even the sides since you blow so far down on them.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
sorry, said it once I'll say it again. VRT/VRP ftw.

Ultima Tire Shine works well on trim too

Last edited:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I'm for sure sold on the Ultima for trim. But I'll stick to my Hyperdressing for tires. Course, if I was running low profile tires I'd probably use it on them.

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
nasty what car cover do u us that wont add any defects to paint.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
nasty what car cover do u us that wont add any defects to paint.

I don't use a cover. I have looked and picked out a cover if I was to ever use one. It's expensive! I think it's around $300-400. I've got the link on my other computer. I'll send you a PM or post it here tomorrow. It's an indoor only cover though.

that is the answer i was looking for! im starting off on my brothers 427r as a test/practice run. speedster up next!

Sounds good, good luck.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Majestic Solutions Super Foam.

0c0e26f3.jpg

I applied Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black and I'm disappointed. I went through the trouble of using a small one inch foam brush to apply it to the weather stripping. It's been a week since and it ran all over the paint. :(

Fortunately my car wasn't dirty, just a very very light dust. So I ended up just using some Poorboy's Spray & Wipe after the wash, came out great. I also decided to use a step ladder to blow the car off. I was always against even trying it. I don't know why but I should of done it earlier. It made the job so much easier. Not only are the top surfaces much easier but even the sides since you blow so far down on them.

I'm glad I didn't buy that stuff at chemical guys last time I was there.

Car looks cool in that picture haha. I'm going to look into buying a foam cannon like you have there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back