need a good tuner, were should i go

LS_what

forum member
Reaction score
I live in logan, wv its in southern wv were would be the closest shop to me that i can go and put it on a dyno and get a good tune, please help, want to run my zex wet kit on a 100shot, unless someone can make me a decent email tune would work to but i just want it to be trustworthy, i had steeda fix me a 75shot tune but i have never used it, i thought about using it but spraing the 100shot thinking maybe the 75 was mild enough to run the 100 and still be safe what do you guys think

travelers

Reaction score
I highly recommend Tillman Speed. Very experienced with every stage of modifications

LS_what

forum member
Reaction score
well that sounds like the place i want to go but i went to map quest and im looking at 8hrs, i dont know if thats something i would be able to do on a weekend or not, could they make a decent nitrous email tune, or would it not be worth it

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Call JDM Engineering. They are in NJ. They can Email you a tune, They are very good at what they do, they will get it right.
732 780 0770
Check their website, www.TeamJDM.com

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Call JDM Engineering. They are in NJ. They can Email you a tune, They are very good at what they do, they will get it right.
732 780 0770
Check their website, www.TeamJDM.com

I have to admit that the JDM mail order tune is the best tune I've ever had in the car and is better then the two previous dyno tunes. That being said, your going to wait for the tune as they are backed up right now. I personally would love to get my car on their Dyno and have Sr dyno tune it. You live a lot closer so I'd check into driving up there if I were you.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
VMP Tuning. Do not use Troyer Performance unless you want to wait 4 months for a mail order tune. It's just plain ridiculous.

shawn13

forum member
Reaction score
I used VMP for my nitrous tune worked great.I have a jdm saleen tune now but I hate it, 2 mounths too get a file looked at is way to long .Im going back to justin at VMP .

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I used VMP for my nitrous tune worked great.I have a jdm saleen tune now but I hate it, 2 mounths too get a file looked at is way to long .Im going back to justin at VMP .

I'm putting in fuel pumps and a 2.65" pulley on my Roush TVS tomorrow and getting a new dyno tune at VMP !! I can't wait ... :beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back