New BMR K Member Installed, Bushing questions

2011/5.0

Reaction score
The motor mount torque spec is the first thing I would check.
I had the bmr k on my 2011 and the mount torque specs are fairly light.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to do this but without messing with the control arms, I don't want to have to get another alignment. I'm pretty sure I can shift the K-member without having to undo the spindles from it. Just shifting the K-member shouldn't mess with the alignment, or would it?
The control arms are bolted to the K member. How could you move the k member and not the control arms? It might still be in specification after you shift things a bit. It is probably not perfect right now.

Wheelz

Reaction score
The control arms are bolted to the K member. How could you move the k member and not the control arms? It might still be in specification after you shift things a bit. It is probably not perfect right now.
I mean if I just loosen motor mount bolts and the 8 bolts that hold the K-member onto the car, I'm hoping this loosens the K member letting it hang a little by slightly lifting the engine/tranny with a jack, then I can just shift the K member slightly without having to undo the bolts on the Kmember that hold the control arms. But I see your point

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back