New Paint

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
Well after a hit and run at my girlfriends apartment, I just got it back from the body shop. Looked like a truck with a trailer hitch backed right into the front bumper:

DSC02386_zps23c3c1f8.jpg

DSC02384_zpsa4ba7894.jpg

Luckily insurance took care of the damage and I was able to get a few other things done...I got a new GT/CS front valence, GT500 rear valence, painted both valences and side skirts, and got my Boss grill painted...finally no more shitty faded plastic! Also got a new set of smoked headlights and side markers..I can see waaay better at night now compared to my tinted stockers

...enjoy

7_zps7f53f618.jpg

6_zpsfb490844.jpg

2_zps5bf9a5ce.jpg

4_zpscabcfe99.jpg

5_zpsdbbc3a82.jpg

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
That's good to hear insurance took care of you. The car looks great. Now just to do something about those wheels...

;)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Car looks great bro! And I don't think the wheels look bad at all on your car.

Curtis92

Reaction score
Looks mean :thumb:

Glad it ended up working out in your favour, I've had less pleasant experiences with our monopolistic insurance company.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
So a truck backs into your mustang ,messes up the front bumper,so how did that balloon to being able to do all the other stuff to the car? sounds like your insurance adjuster needs better training!hahaha ..congrats on the extra stuff..:thumb2:
Well after a hit and run at my girlfriends apartment, I just got it back from the body shop. Looked like a truck with a trailer hitch backed right into the front bumper:

DSC02386_zps23c3c1f8.jpg

DSC02384_zpsa4ba7894.jpg

Luckily insurance took care of the damage and I was able to get a few other things done...I got a new GT/CS front valence, GT500 rear valence, painted both valences and side skirts, and got my Boss grill painted...finally no more shitty faded plastic! Also got a new set of smoked headlights and side markers..I can see waaay better at night now compared to my tinted stockers

...enjoy

7_zps7f53f618.jpg

6_zpsfb490844.jpg

2_zps5bf9a5ce.jpg

4_zpscabcfe99.jpg

5_zpsdbbc3a82.jpg

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
haha^ insurance covered the bumper, I handled the rest, plus a good friend does paint so I got a killer deal

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
How does the paint hold up on the sideskirts. Love the way it looks

so far so good....my painter said he had one hell of a time though trying to prep it and getting paint to lay down though bc of all the different types of back to black and armor all I've used over the last 2 years trying to get it to look half way decent...it took him 3-4 trys but he finally got it, and it looks great!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back