New setup..

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Got tired of black so i sold the razors, and down sized to 18s....

The rims are XXRs gunmetal 18x9.5 all corners with my stock 235/50s stretched, ill eventually switch to a 295 in the rear but for now this is how she sits, enjoy!

THE RESULT....

Last edited:

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Nice!!!! A buddy of mine has those on his 240... They look nice. You should have gotten staggered. Still looks good though

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great Justin......Like the new set-up.....BTW.....I see you have no tips coming out the rear.....So what is your exhaust set-up??? Vids??

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Did you go to Formula D this past summer? I didnt see but like 3 S197's up there. It was cool to be the outcast lol

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
thats a nice downgrade from the 20s haha
love it
Huge burnout/ doughnuts needed.... those 235s gotta go.
Thanks for the props!
Stunning!:clap:
Thanks, you know your an emoticon whore right?!?! lol

Nice!!!! A buddy of mine has those on his 240... They look nice. You should have gotten staggered. Still looks good though
Did you go to Formula D this past summer? I didnt see but like 3 S197's up there. It was cool to be the outcast lol
Im assuming that was directed towards me about the formula d, nah i wanted too, they would probably mean mug me! lol
Funny thing i was going to buy a 240 before i got this, and saw these wheels in super street and fell in love with them!

Looks great Justin......Like the new set-up.....BTW.....I see you have no tips coming out the rear.....So what is your exhaust set-up??? Vids??
Lol i have dumps and a xpipe, i could get a vid but its nothin special!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Where do you have it dumping at??....and what mufflers or resonators??....just curious because I think I am going to change my exhaust again and want to see what else I could fit under neath the car mid mounted.....

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Where do you have it dumping at??....and what mufflers or resonators??....just curious because I think I am going to change my exhaust again and want to see what else I could fit under neath the car mid mounted.....

I got stock headers and cats witch run into a small universal x( i personally would like to but my H pipe back on) and the right behind the axle they are dumped NO mufflers i wanted to get them dumped before the axles but concerned about my car smelling like gas!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I got stock headers and cats witch run into a small universal x( i personally would like to but my H pipe back on) and the right behind the axle they are dumped NO mufflers i wanted to get them dumped before the axles but concerned about my car smelling like gas!

My exhaust runs right off the longtubes, NO cats, 3'' Magnaflow Tru-X-Pipe, and straight into 3'' Cherrybomb glasspacks and then dumped right off the cherrybombs....I will see if I can find a pic of it....Mine does smell like gas but I run race fuel most of the time.....but I still run 93 when I drive it farther distances......but my cams and the idle I have it set at does not help the gas smell at all though......but it doesn't bother me at all because i don't drive the car that much even if I did drive it everyday I still don't think it would bother me......I guess you just get used to it...i dunno.....

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I have o/r x and no mufflers and you cant really smell the gas smell unless youre behind it. It doesn't come into car at all lol.. But im throwing mufflers on very very soon.. Too loud

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
They look good J! The gun metal looks great against the silver. :thumb2:

But please, PLEASE clean and paint those calipers!!! :hammer:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
My exhaust runs right off the longtubes, NO cats, 3'' Magnaflow Tru-X-Pipe, and straight into 3'' Cherrybomb glasspacks and then dumped right off the cherrybombs....I will see if I can find a pic of it....Mine does smell like gas but I run race fuel most of the time.....but I still run 93 when I drive it farther distances......but my cams and the idle I have it set at does not help the gas smell at all though......but it doesn't bother me at all because i don't drive the car that much even if I did drive it everyday I still don't think it would bother me......I guess you just get used to it...i dunno.....

Here is a picture of how I have everything mounted on the car and where the exhaust is dumping.......It is not overly loud it just has a more deeper sound.....I mean it is louder than a full exhaust system but it is not blaring loud to where you can not hear yourself talk inside the car....

DSCN0547.jpg

Back