NEW Thump RRR Racing Saleen S/C Pulleys

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

As you all know our belt tensioners and pulleys are becoming "must have" parts for high performance and reliability.

Our product line is expanding fast and we just added three high quality Saleen Supercharger 8 rib pulleys. These items as all of our products are covered by our now famous Replacement Guarantee. The pulleys are competitively priced. We also offer an intro discount of 15%. Please visit our site to order www.thumpracing.com

See below:

PM-3400 3.4 Saleen Supercharger Billet Aluminum 8 Rib Pulley

Heavy Duty 6061 Machined Aluminum Pulley.
Specifically designed to increase the boost level of the Saleen Supercharger.
9-10 PSI
Available in black anodized only.

PM-3400.jpg
PM-3400A.jpg

PM-3200 3.2 Saleen Supercharger Billet Aluminum 8 Rib Pulley

11-12 PSI

PM-3200.jpg
PM-3200A.jpg

PM-2950 2.95 Saleen Supercharger Billet Aluminum 8 Rib Pulley

14-15 PSI

PM-2950.jpg
PM-2950A.jpg

Tino
usflag.gif

www.thumpracing.com

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Will the 2.95" pulley fit early model Saleen S/Cs without machining the snout unlike Saleen's 2.87" pulley which requires the snout to be machined.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Peter,

Those are nice! Have you thought about making some Blower Pulley's for the Kenne Bell Blowers??

I have a Beautiful Polished KB with an ugly ass Blower Pulley. You'd think Kenne Bell would do something with the aestetics of their pulleys.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will the 2.95" pulley fit early model Saleen S/Cs without machining the snout unlike Saleen's 2.87" pulley which requires the snout to be machined.

I asked that same question last week in a thread in his vendor section and he never answered.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
I asked that same question last week in a thread in his vendor section and he never answered.
Sure would be nice if they did. Machining the front of the S/C snout with the S/C still on the vehicle is a real PITA!! I have done it twice now. I have a 3rd vehicle that I would like to install a smaller pulley on but haven't for that very reason.

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you got another saleen car?

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i would like a 8 rib, but im pretty sure ive done enough to prevent belt slip at a lesser cost. i have a 3.0 on the car now. is thier much difference between the 2.95 and the 3.0

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc,

Can you post up a picture of the older snout with a measurement of the outside snout diameter?

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
you got another saleen car?

Not a Saleen car.

I have an 05 GT with a Saleen S/C running 14.5 psi and my wifes 06 GT with Saleen S/C running 11.5 PSI. Both are automatics. Mine puts down 500+ SAE RWHP. Hers is a measly 450 SAE RWHP. Both are daily drivers.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc,

Can you post up a picture of the older snout with a measurement of the outside snout diameter?

Sorry Peter, I don't think I have a set of mics big enough to measure the outside of the snout. But I will try to get you a pic and maybe a "rough" measurement with a tape measure. If you happen to have a Reichard Racing 2.95" pulley handy you could measure the inside of it. I know they fit on the larger snout version.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
I really don't think there's any advantage to running a pulley smaller than 2.87" unless you port the blower. Spinning it faster once you reach the Saleen S/Cs maximum efficiency is no longer productive. A 3.0" pulley is already overdriving the blower RPM by 25% when compared to the stock 4.0" pulley. The Saleen S/C was never designed for those levels of boost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back