NMRA 2010 Super Stang rules are out

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Matty, you'll be down here??? HELL YEAH!!!! We'll be there... I'm buying your ass a beer!

Sick! :hi:We use to go every year and me and the pop's were talking the other day about going and now it's offical.

Florida is bawlin

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He usually comes in around 15 something...but if I know Chris, this will not be a problem for him.

I agree, Chris is a very good bracket racer and to make his car a little quicker shouldnt be a problem. The problem is a good portion of the cars in the feild are 10 sec cars. Now take a .500 light and make it a 4 sec .500 light and it becomes a different race with the advantage to the slower car. besides that do you know how many people start laughing at his huge head starts or a 15 sec ET. I was in Bowling Green and each time he went down there were hecklers in the stands making fun of the car. We want people to be excited about the cars in the feild and want to see them race. This is how you grow a class.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
shit some of you in 10 second cars are going to get the head start!
HEHE

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree, Chris is a very good bracket racer and to make his car a little quicker shouldnt be a problem. The problem is a good portion of the cars in the feild are 10 sec cars. Now take a .500 light and make it a 4 sec .500 light and it becomes a different race with the advantage to the slower car. besides that do you know how many people start laughing at his huge head starts or a 15 sec ET. I was in Bowling Green and each time he went down there were hecklers in the stands making fun of the car. We want people to be excited about the cars in the feild and want to see them race. This is how you grow a class.

totally agree.... sitting there waiting on a pro tree sucks

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

Seeing as that's the case, I really gotta give credit to Justus and his bad ass car as well. Hopefully next year it'll be more competitive and this will just make this more exciting I'm sure.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back