No Fuel Pressure, Needs Suggestions Tracking Down Issue

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
I am not getting any pressure at the fuel rails. I can see that via a mechanic gauge on the rail and my digital fuel pressure gauge in cabin. Dual Fuel Pumps installed back in October and car has been fine. Did it myself and went very well. No issues.

Filled it up with 10gallons of premium the three days ago, fine. Yesterday I topped it off with a few gallons of VP like I always do. Only thing different is that I wasn't paying attention and it overflowed a bit. Later in the day, went to start and will crank but not start. I can see there is no fuel pressure.

Here's what I've done so far:

Inertial Switch isn't popped. Nothing to push. Hit it a few times and its still fine.
Checked #41 fuse in the fuse box. It was fine but I replaced it anyway.
Unplugged and replugged all connectors from the FRPP harness. Everything seated well.
Unplugged the fuel quick connector on the hat. Fine.
Visual inspection of any splicing that was done and the connectors themselves. Nothing unusual.
Checked the two grounds from both modules and they are tight.

I would like to go through and check different points with my multimeter. All recommendations appreciated. I'm not as familiar with what each wire in the harness does so pics of what I should check would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Jeremy from S&H helped me out. Ford put a 10amp fuse in the inline holder closer to the fuse box that was tucked away. That 10amp fuse was popped. Drove me nuts.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back