No high beams but has indicator light on dash

05s197whitesheep

Reaction score
All lights work except high beams .. The indicator light glows on the dash .. Turn lights work tail lights work . all other lights work just no high beams .. Just cant figure it out . i tried to use another relay .. From another spot in the fuse box still doesnt work .. Any help would be highly appreciated ..

ixtlan

Reaction score
There is a 15 amp fuse in the BEC (relay box) #F-50 have you replaced that? If so I think you need to shoot the wiring from the box to the high beam side of your lights. VT-YE and YE-WT colors

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
All lights work except high beams .. The indicator light glows on the dash .. Turn lights work tail lights work . all other lights work just no high beams .. Just cant figure it out . i tried to use another relay .. From another spot in the fuse box still doesnt work .. Any help would be highly appreciated ..

Replace bulbs high beams are probably burned out. Just had the same thing on my 2007. Replaced bulbs all good.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I was just messing with my headlights, I could hear a relay click as I switched hihg/low beams. (Hood open, window down, reaching in standing next to car.)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back