Official Intro from Mass (MA)

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I thought I should officially check in as I'm trying to be a more active (and contributing) member of the S197 community. I'm currently in a 2005 GT though a previously owner of:

2000 Mustang GT (electric green convertible)
2007 Mustang GT (black coupe)
2010 Challenger R/T (yeah, I'm a Mopar fan too)

This is my hobby car. Low cost and very affordable for a father of 3 kids. It's really just a weekend cruiser for me and my son.

I've already made some minor mods and customizations (noted in my signature). Looking to do 4.10s and CMDPs very soon. Soon after that, long tubes (Pacesetters or Pypes). Still on the fence about how to deal with cats (or lack off - LOL).

Long term goals would be cams and maybe forced induction, though an 07-09 GT500 would be nice alternative!

If you're near southeastern Mass, drop me a note and maybe I'll see you at some local shows.

Scott T.

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
welcome!, im here in bridgewater, work in weymouth, always up and down on 18. i no longer have my 2005, now driving around in a 2002 .. much more affordable for a DD. alot of good people on this forum!!

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
welcome!, im here in bridgewater, work in weymouth, always up and down on 18. i no longer have my 2005, now driving around in a 2002 .. much more affordable for a DD. alot of good people on this forum!!

Wicked Pissah! Love it!

My son goes to BR and we're up n' down Rt.18 all the time. Maybe I'll see you cruising around!

SKIDONKEY

Reaction score
Im from Taunton, maybe see you around. Also, MPE is a great local shop in taunton. Chris, the owner, really knows his stuff.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I used to be in Taunton, agree that Chris at MPE is awesome. If your interested in local mustang meets join up with Mustangs of Massachusetts on facebook. I know of a shop in NH that can get you a catless tune that will pass emission testing and a shop in Taunton that might pass you if you slip him a few bucks. PM me if you want the info.

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I'm in central MA (Worcester area), but I might see ya around.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in to say "hello". I'm hoping to see some of you local guys at Raynham Park or Gillette?

Shotokan1509 - Thanks for the compliment! I've got matte stripes with the primered scoop, but I do love the idea of a Mach I setup. My son and I debate over a fully primered hood but we at least agreed on the primered hood scoop. Nice looking ride you have too!

SKIDONKEY - Maybe I'll see you around the Rt. 44 area. If you see me cruising around Rt. 44 or Rt. 138, flag me down!

Captainstr8edge - I joined Mass Mustangs on Facebook recently. I'll watch for some local events! If you see a Torch Red '05 with matte stripes, driven by an 45-year old fart and his teenage son, that just might be me! LOL

As for Chris at MPE, I've heard good things about him too. I'd definitely be interested in having him do some dyno tunes and complex installs long term! 4.10s are getting installed in August, come hell or high water!

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm from Methuen but one of my buddies lives in Rochester so I am down that way every other weekend practically. You will love the 4.10s, it makes a huge difference.

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in Lawrence!

No shit! What do you drive? I have probably seen you around. I have a redfire gt with black badges, tinted tails and black saleen s style wheels but I don't drive it too often. I'll be driving it more once I finish up installing my supercharger this weekend though

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back