One In A Lifetime Kb Deal!!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a great deal for someone if they can qualify...

What I need is a newer model 07 manual GT competely stock or very close to stock. Exhaust and Cai & tune are okay cause I can take it off temporarily.

The later model 07's have some slight changes in the emissions system and Kenne Bell is going to use the car to pass CA state emmissions board. To find out if you qualify, simply look under the hood by the hood latch and look for the numbers above the Evap numbers. If the last 2 numbers end in 88 or BB, then it is a later model 07 and it is the one KB needs.

KB will have the car for 3 weeks and it will not be driven on the street. However, you will receive the car back with a brand new 2.4 or 2.6 kit (your choice) and custom dyno tuned by KB for practically nothing!!

A coupe or vert is okay. Since this will be taking place at the KB facility in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. - it is obviously preferred to have someone local.

If your car meets the requirements and you are looking for a brand new tuned KB for practically nothing, then PM me with your information and I will call you. I want to reiterate that we will need the car for 3 weeks.

Thanks,

Mark

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
sweet deal! ... I think it might be too late for me though... ahhhhhhhh

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I hope this means that KB is FINALLY getting serious about getting their CARB legal Status. I also hope it will be for all of their 05+ kits. I am sure they have lost tons of potential sales due to their lack of attention to this issue.

travelers

Reaction score
I have a great deal for someone if they can qualify...

What I need is a newer model 07 manual GT competely stock or very close to stock. Exhaust and Cai & tune are okay cause I can take it off temporarily.

The later model 07's have some slight changes in the emissions system and Kenne Bell is going to use the car to pass CA state emmissions board. To find out if you qualify, simply look under the hood by the hood latch and look for the numbers above the Evap numbers. If the last 2 numbers end in 88 or BB, then it is a later model 07 and it is the one KB needs.

KB will have the car for 3 weeks and it will not be driven on the street. However, you will receive the car back with a brand new 2.4 or 2.6 kit (your choice) and custom dyno tuned by KB for practically nothing!!

A coupe or vert is okay. Since this will be taking place at the KB facility in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. - it is obviously preferred to have someone local.

If your car meets the requirements and you are looking for a brand new tuned KB for practically nothing, then PM me with your information and I will call you. I want to reiterate that we will need the car for 3 weeks.

Thanks,

Mark
I may just have what you need 07 manual CAI Eo2 ARH when I get home
Ohhhh CA well that leaves me out just noticed

I was thinking along that line I just haven't decided yet.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Sorry.. couldn't help myself since I have seen this exact post TWICE on every board I have been on today. Which reminds me, need to merge the two here in to one. He should know better.

pcdrj

forum member
Reaction score
"To find out if you qualify, simply look under the hood by the hood latch and look for the numbers above the Evap numbers. If the last 2 numbers end in 88 or BB, then it is a later model 07 and it is the one KB needs."

One time offer: Bring your car in and we'll modify the hood latch for $500. j/k

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Funny guys...funny.

Yeah I work for anyone that's building me a one off kit....:trout:

Yeah, I'm a whore.....:moon:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back