Partout thread - Local SoCal pickup -yes the wheels too

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
Just had to move away didn't you? I would actually love to buy those wheels from you too haha but alittle short on cash at the moment anyways. Glws

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
where were you monday when i ordered my new wheels love them man glws

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
thanks guys!

malachi, you just have to buy every wheel that i own right? lol. hope you are doing well man

Yeah I'm just ready for something different now and wider wheels is defenitly what I want cause the wheels I have now are not wide enough for me haha.

I'll actually be in Cali first week or two in Jan and if you still have them by then I might have to get them from you lol

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
Just curious, what are you trading your car in for? Z06 like everyone else? haha

Free Bump!

thanks jason; traded for a 335i sequential turbo sedan. trying to get more sleeper/discreet.

Yeah I'm just ready for something different now and wider wheels is defenitly what I want cause the wheels I have now are not wide enough for me haha.

I'll actually be in Cali first week or two in Jan and if you still have them by then I might have to get them from you lol

like i said bro, i'd crap myself laughing if you buy all the wheels i own lol. lemme know anyways when youre down in socal and we'll catch up

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
like i said bro, i'd crap myself laughing if you buy all the wheels i own lol. lemme know anyways when youre down in socal and we'll catch up

well I'll be sure to bring some toilet paper when I'm down there haha. I'll be in touch for sure when I'm down there even if I don't buy them

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
interested in your wheels and tires, do you have a pick of the side view of your car with the rims and how much is your car lowered?

DSC00908.jpg

my car wasnt that low, most people on eibachs have more dunk than me in the rear (sometimes a little more in front)

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Would you happen to have a pick when its sunny or one where you can see the rims more, sorry Im not trying to be annoying just wanna no how it would look on my car with photo shop for a big spend like this

Infamous

BMW
Reaction score
Would you happen to have a pick when its sunny or one where you can see the rims more, sorry Im not trying to be annoying just wanna no how it would look on my car with photo shop for a big spend like this

no problem, let me look around, feel free to PM or email me, that would probably be a faster way to reach me

vgoodDSC00861.jpg

goodDSC00883.jpg

let me know too if there is a specific angle you are looking for so i can try to find the right pic

Last edited:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
SON OF A....
Could you think about shipping the wheels and tires to 77057?
...BITCH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back