Parts in the Pipeline at BMR Suspension!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just had a novel written, and lost it all. Lesson learned.

The gist of it was, we have done extremely well here over the past few years and have not had the time that we would like, to test and release a few items.

We are excited about our next round of S197 Suspension Components to be released to the public.

Some of these will start trickling out the door in about a month, or so~ Some may take several months, but we are working our hardest, I promise.

Parts designed, and being built / tested:

-38mm Front Sway-Bar, Hollow, 4-5 Way Adjustable

-25-26mm Rear Sway-Bar, Hollow, 4-5 Way Adjustable

-Adjustable Sway-Bar End Links (F/R)

-2011+ Spherical Bearing, Extreme Duty Adjustable UCA ("Ultimate UCA")

-2011+ Rod-End Bearing, Extreme Duty Adjustable UCA ( 1" Rod-End)

-"Econo" LCA. These will be round tube, tubular Poly LCA. ($90-$99)

-Watts Link (Finally!)

-Torque-Arm Kit (This is far out - but it is in the pipeline)

-6 Sets of Lowering Springs. YES, 6! I just finalized my design on these yesterday. Slowly but surely, we will get them and test them.

GT500: Performance, Drag, Handling

GT: Performance, Drag, Handling

*By request, I would say that an Axle-Brace is probably what we should be spending time working on, as the inquiries about us offering one are just insane. I think there are some great offerings available, so we will let those guys enjoy their hard work. ;-)

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to re-type all of the info that I did previously, about each part.

If you guys have any questions, please ask.

2014 is going to be fun!

Thanks to everyone for making our operation a success.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did they tweek the strut tower brace I sent pictures on?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
6 new sets of springs? Can you tell us more about them? I was going to order a set of yours (the 1" front 1.25" rear) in a month or so but I would like to know what the news ones will be and if I should wait.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Did they tweek the strut tower brace I sent pictures on?

Not yet, to my knowledge. I know our design guy has it on the list, and we are also working on another interesting STB, that will be offered through another company - exclusively.

6 new sets of springs? Can you tell us more about them? I was going to order a set of yours (the 1" front 1.25" rear) in a month or so but I would like to know what the news ones will be and if I should wait.

The rear Drag Springs will be similar in the rear as the current SP012. The fronts will be about 10% softer, and longer, and have a slight bit more stored energy.

The Performance springs will be based on the SP009's. They won't change much, as a matter of fact, I finalized the design on them yesterday and the change is now implemented. I just changed the coil design up a little bit. Don't wanna share all of my secrets. :naughty1:

The Handling Springs will be for those who have a semi aggressive set of stock style adjustable dampers. Preferably Double Adjustable, but the Koni's - Tokicos - and a few others, should work well. they are going to be about 35% stiffer up front, than the SP009 Fronts...and about 16% stiffer in the rear, compared to the SP009 Rears.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Would love to have your extreme anti-roll

but it doesnt fit with my axle brace

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would really like to offer the axle brace, but I just have WAY too many things going on right now.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
^ That is correct.

That is why all of these parts got "fronted" in the line, because we gotta get them done.

Mustang259

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in hearing more about the Handling springs, for instance, how much will they lower the car? I am hoping the drop will be an inch in front and up 1.5 inch in rear?

Keep up the good work!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
They will sit pretty close to where our current springs do.

yhavy8un.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
^ I am not 100% sure.

After the initial design, I had to deter from the project.

Hopefully it can get buttoned up soon! When it is finalized, it won't take long to build them.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
^ I am not 100% sure.

After the initial design, I had to deter from the project.

Hopefully it can get buttoned up soon! When it is finalized, it won't take long to build them.

Button it up...lol show season is only a few months away he needs it and don't like the Steeda alternative

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
Any plans for a spherical bushing for the UCA on the housing end?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Kelly,
When these items become available, I need to get with you on your recommendations on springs. I do drag race but my car is mostly a street car with Koni adjustable shocks and struts. I don't mind a little drop but would prefer keeping it within an inch of stock height if possible. I know nothing about springs and don't want to waste time or money buying something that won't work as well as the stock Bullitt springs.

Also interested in the Watts link as well as the front shock tower brace. The engine compartment needs some bling.

Glad to see you over here again. I know the Chebby stuff is taking up most of your time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back