Pittsburgh 6/15 Cars and Coffee meet, color coded

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
We decided to do our meets in a color coded fashion for fun this week. Call out your favorites if you can find them :D I'll take the White Ford GT or the Red Porsche Carrera GT.

color_zpsc76c7947.jpg

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Very cool! First time Ive seen that! I think thats a black LFA, Ill take that! haha

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool! First time Ive seen that! I think thats a black LFA, Ill take that! haha

Yep, there is a black LFA in there :D

Here is another picture from that same day of said black LFA, they were doing shoots down there as well.

lfa_zpsef995a48.jpg

And before some of you say "moar!!" Here.

barbie_zps824ff9c2.jpg

Last edited:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
:lol: Kinda what I think every time seer posts these cruise in pics from Pittsburgh.

LOL. would you prefer I post pics from the other cruises that look like every other cruise in the country. Bunch of old stock cars from the 60s, with people who park their car and get in on their rascal, sit on their fold out chairs, and wait for the 50/50 raffle drawings in between shitty gumball music? :D

Also don't forget the old timer who walks up and thumbs their nose up at modern performance saying "these gosh dang computers in these cars, you can't work on them these days, they don't make them like they used to."

My response typically is ... "what, slow?"

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like that black and red GT500!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
We made a joke since generoasta and strayer university share a lot.

Strayer university alumni meet. LOL.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
LOL. would you prefer I post pics from the other cruises that look like every other cruise in the country. Bunch of old stock cars from the 60s, with people who park their car and get in on their rascal, sit on their fold out chairs, and wait for the 50/50 raffle drawings in between shitty gumball music? :D

Also don't forget the old timer who walks up and thumbs their nose up at modern performance saying "these gosh dang computers in these cars, you can't work on them these days, they don't make them like they used to."

My response typically is ... "what, slow?"

Haha! I hear ya man, know exactly the kind you are talking about.

I'm just jelly that the local car shows here in Huntsville don't bring out the high dollar exotics like the ones up there. We have plenty of them around, they just don't come out to represent. Prolly better that they don't, then I'd feel like a pauper in my lowly 5.0! LOL

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Haha! I hear ya man, know exactly the kind you are talking about.

I'm just jelly that the local car shows here in Huntsville don't bring out the high dollar exotics like the ones up there. We have plenty of them around, they just don't come out to represent. Prolly better that they don't, then I'd feel like a pauper in my lowly 5.0! LOL

I feel the same in my GT500... then I remind myself, I can out run all of them there :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back