Planning out a build but I'm not a big brain

Reaction score
As the car market crashes (no pun intended) and car parts get cheaper, I was planning on picking up as many parts as possible throughout the coming year. I'm not the most knowledgeable individual when it comes to the specifics of building a car, but there are many knowledgeable ppl here that can help me plan out a build.

The blank canvas is a stock manual 2013 GT. My goal is a street racer that's boosted to around 650whp with a supercharger. The things I know I'll have to address before boosting is:

suspensions/handling, wheels/tires, brakes, trans, driveshaft, full exhaust system, some parts of the belt system and chain system, pumps, and other engine internals. I've definitely overlooked a few things, but that's the basic idea to make it safe and drivable before throwing power at it.

I'd love to hear about ur builds, why you did certain mods, and maybe guide me in planning out my build. Like what parts should I prioritize, what brands should I trust, and what is good enough for my needs so I don't overpay?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back