Reaction score
My Car:
JlkAtL.jpg

Can on hood????? TOTALED!!!!!!

:troll3:

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, try some of this stuff out for washing and its on sale - use code PRIME for 20% off
http://www.autogeek.net/paint-coating-shampoo.html

As for Quick Detailer's, the only one that Cosmic seemed to like and not streak was Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz...I've tried a bunch of products

If you guys wanna do waterless washes Meguiars D114 and D115 are awesome. No residue or cloudiness whatsoever...

I've been using my leftover Zaino detail spray on my Cosmic and it seems to work well. I will check out the Wolfgang stuff though when I run out of Zaino. I know, James....I owe you a write up on my PA experience with my car. I'm waiting to take some good pictures of the car. The weather this summer here has been terrible. Too much rain.

28ONE

Reaction score
I've been using my leftover Zaino detail spray on my Cosmic and it seems to work well. I will check out the Wolfgang stuff though when I run out of Zaino. I know, James....I owe you a write up on my PA experience with my car. I'm waiting to take some good pictures of the car. The weather this summer here has been terrible. Too much rain.

Are you going to the AM show in August? Oh yeah Tom, u gotta get some of the Kamikaze Overcoat - I know kinda $$$ but the results :boobies:

http://www.esotericcarcare.com/kamikazi-over-coat/

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Appreciate it! Thought Darren was crazy when I first read about it but here I am promoting it now as well! Didn't bring out the color as much as I had hoped (tough to do on a highlighter color already) but it does look like glass on the surface.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Three on the whole car and a fourth on the hood and rear bumper cover. Using the orbital on the first coat sucked up a LOT of the cosmic... think I could have done a full fourth coat if I did it all by hand.

28ONE

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to apply by hand - Darren applied all 4 coats by hand

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Are you going to the AM show in August? Oh yeah Tom, u gotta get some of the Kamikaze Overcoat - I know kinda $$$ but the results :boobies:

http://www.esotericcarcare.com/kamikazi-over-coat/

I know its an addiction; but I think I've spent enough on car care products this year :troll3:thanks to your advice. hahah. I will buy the Kamikaze if I find enough loose change under the sofa cushions. The AM show is a sore subject with me. I have made the last 4; and besides Carlisle, it is my favorite show. Unfortunately my wife scheduled something for that day earlier in the year; and I agreed totally forgetting about the AM show. I'm going to have to miss it, and I am not happy about it. Are you going? I was also looking forward to seeing Cam, John and some other members there. I met Cam there last year at the AirLift tent.

28ONE

Reaction score
I know its an addiction; but I think I've spent enough on car care products this year :troll3:thanks to your advice. hahah. I will buy the Kamikaze if I find enough loose change under the sofa cushions. The AM show is a sore subject with me. I have made the last 4; and besides Carlisle, it is my favorite show. Unfortunately my wife scheduled something for that day earlier in the year; and I agreed totally forgetting about the AM show. I'm going to have to miss it, and I am not happy about it. Are you going? I was also looking forward to seeing Cam, John and some other members there. I met Cam there last year at the AirLift tent.

I should have published a disclosure about detailing products haha

That would be a long road trip to make the AM show from California lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Appreciate it! Thought Darren was crazy when I first read about it but here I am promoting it now as well! Didn't bring out the color as much as I had hoped (tough to do on a highlighter color already) but it does look like glass on the surface.

Are you crazy????? Your car is POPPING for Grabber Blue!!! The depth and clarity is notable on your hood!!!!Slick as glass too!

It gets better too as time goes by. Car looks Phenomenal!!!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
It's freakin hotter than HELL(literally) outside. I'm sensitive. :bleh:

Not to mention I've been working like a Hebrew slave!!!!(@James).:roflmao:

28ONE

Reaction score
You should lose a good amount of weight with all the sweating going on in that hot box garage of yours...

2011/5.0

Reaction score
I just mentioned to the wife i need a/c in the garage. I just got a eye-roll. I take that as a yes

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back