Post two pics of your car

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
2011 GT 6M It will be 3 years in July. I still have a few touches left to do. 100shot NX, 1piece driveshaft, etc. Customs wheels, custom interior, full AirLift suspension. Not much left stock.
2013-05-02175324_zps453840b0.jpg

2013-04-27132005_zps5a31b3a8.jpg

Looks sick!!!

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Gotcha. I saw the imperial logo so I figured it was something along those lines.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
2013 Mustang GT Premium, Grabber Blue, 401A, 6M, Brembo Brake Package, 3.73's, Comfort Package, FRPP K springs, BMR adjustable panhard bar, Black 19x9.5" SVE Drifts, Roush axle backs, On3performance stainless o/r x-pipe, JLT cold air intake, BAMA 93 race cammed tune

06z28eater

forum member
Reaction score
Lol yeah I seen that guy driving out of our parking lot 1 day and he was bouncing like a bobble head inside the car wtf

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah that's badass. Really nice stance, nice wheels, nice exhaust and I like what you did with the front too.But you really need a GT 500 rear spoiler to round out the look.

I'm working on the rear spoiler--you're right, it really needs one. I don't want to ditch the rear camera! Gotta figure out how to mount it somewhere else.

thanks for the comments

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
I'm working on the rear spoiler--you're right, it really needs one. I don't want to ditch the rear camera! Gotta figure out how to mount it somewhere else.

thanks for the comments

Sure thing. I see you have the CS/Boss lower fascia, did you get it with the splitter? I cant tell from the pic. I was going to get the same lower fascia from AM, and undecided whether to get the splitter with it.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Sure thing. I see you have the CS/Boss lower fascia, did you get it with the splitter? I cant tell from the pic. I was going to get the same lower fascia from AM, and undecided whether to get the splitter with it.

I haven't gotten the splitter yet in hopes of getting the World Challenge splitter at some point (or fabbing up something myself). Otherwise, I'd probably go with the regular boss splitter

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back